New Halo Reach machinima!!

mrsupercoolify

NEW HALO: REACH MACHINIMA VOICE\BODY ACTORS NEEDED!

Story: Greetings halo fans! i am mrsupercoolify from ConeBox productions. My friends and I have recently started a new channel check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheConeBox

This channel is meant for machinimas we plan to make. This is were you come in. My project requires voice actors (or if you don't have a good voice you can body act!) 

​Body Actors: send me a friend request my Xbox live GT is mrsupercoolify

Voice actors: send me a audition of your voice at [email protected]

Voice actor audition: .Why do I do the things I do? Is it for fun? I want to, have to? Well, you opened my eyes. I don’t like to kill people. I guess it’s because I want to do the right thing. Because now I realized there is no good left in the world. Thank you. 

Please send me a file of your audition saying the line above. I will try to find you a part in my film (maybe even multiple parts)

Here are the parts                              Green= not taken    Red= taken    Oarnge: descriptions      

• Agent Jason Stalls - Main character, serious, caring, likeable, hero, tough, med. size
  • Merc squad leader - gullible, strong leader, mean, med. size
  • MERC: Jake - nice, helpful, friendly, small size
  • Katie - sick, jason's girlfriend, inspiring, dying
  • Merc Co-leader - rude, tough, med. size
  • Agent: John - Jason's friend, nice, friendly, helpful, charismatic, med. size
  • Merc: leader - tough, evil, big size
  • HQ voice - staight foward voice, helpful
  • Mr. Langford - evil, mean, rude, tells jason what to do, small size

More parts will come i need to finish the second half of the script

If you have any questions just email, message on Xbox  or leave a reply and i will answer ASAP Thank you for reading and see you soon!

• Like 1

I don't actually own Reach, but I can voice act.

I need a description of the characters though. I base voices on appearance and personality combined.

That's great you don't need it if you want to voice act. I will post descriptions if that helps.

Hay I posted some brief descriptions in ​ Orange. If you need more of a description feel free to ask!

Well, that should do it. 

I'll try that audacity program, it should work better than what I did before for other voices (Recording a vid on the spot, and then simply downloading it as a sound file.)

Anyway, since this is a machinima, they would all be Spartans, right? Does that mean I should add the voice distortion, like how they sound like they're talking through a helmet? 

Well, that should do it. 

I'll try that audacity program, it should work better than what I did before for other voices (Recording a vid on the spot, and then simply downloading it as a sound file.)

Anyway, since this is a machinima, they would all be Spartans, right? Does that mean I should add the voice distortion, like how they sound like they're talking through a helmet? 

yes they will be Spartans, but its not connected to the halo story line. Everything sounds  great! For right now make your voice normal and I will see about the voice distorting with another director. we can defiantly use it for certain parts though!

• 2 weeks later...