Map: Enlightenment (built on Ravine)

Gamertag: Squirtli

Supported Game Types: Dominion

Recommended Game Types: Dominion (obviously)

Vehicles: 2 Mongooses per base, a Warthog pad at Alpha and Charlie, and a Banshee pad at Bravo

Recommended Team Size: ?

Map Details: The map consists of three bases, as most Dominion maps do. Alpha and Charlie are located on either side of the grassy part of Ravine, with Bravo between them. They both have sight lines to each other and to Bravo. Alpha and Charlie can also reach each other by taking a path behind Bravo that is protected by rocks (however, it is still possible to enter Bravo along this path). There are no initial or random ordnance drops, so teammates must work together to take over bases and earn their weapons. Weapons consist of Sniper Rifles, Rocket Launchers, Splasers, etc. to DMRs, Plasma Pistols, and Grenades. Alpha and Charlie are smaller bases, while Bravo is larger and more heavily fortified. It also has more entrances, however, including a gravity lift in its basement.

This is my first Dominion map so far, and it's definitely a challenge to build. I have not been able to do much testing on this map yet, apart from making sure the bases, turrets, etc. worked properly. I had to go a few versions back to correct map shifting, but all of the Dominion pieces should be working. If anything isn't, please let me know. I will fix it ASAP. Also, if you want to test this map, feel free to do so and let me know how it went! I'd love to know what the best team size for this is, as well.

Pictures:

Alpha

EnlightenmentAlpha_zps0860df0b.jpg?t=136

Bravo

EnlightenmentBravo_zpsd0d52812.jpg?t=136

EnlightenmentBravoBasement_zpsea0db266.j

Charlie

EnlightenmentCharlie_zps5f3a3990.jpg?t=1

Overview

Enlightenment_zps350d8558.jpg?t=13628163

Enlightenment-1_zps7022c03e.jpg?t=136281

Download Link: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/c90c3295-a948-4555-b326-d9fea319089e

• 2 weeks later...