We say that we want more maps and bigger ones, but that's all we say and 343 ends up developing the whole maps themselves. Who says the players can't make the ideas and 343 just animates and codes them in? It saves on lots of time and stress for the early stages of development, and it makes us happy too.

Here are some templates:

- Forest

- Snow

- Desert

- Canyon

- River

- Cliffs

- Earth

- Sanghelios

- New Mombasa theme

- Other planets

- Space

- Indoor (building)

- Indoor (ship)

- Indoor (other)

- Objective-related map

- Open area

- Narrow area

- Dogfight area

- Arena

- Human

- Forerunner

- Covenant

- Halos

**Possible rating and/or voting if this thread goes successful.

Tip: Map your idea(s) on paper - with contour lines if you're good at it. And be sure to describe your map as much as possible!

Huge and small maps are welcome.

I will be posting my ideas. :D

I want 5 maps

One where we are onbored a UNSC ship as it travels threw Slipspace and there are crates of weapons lying around

Another back in the desart like sandtrap with large vehicles like the mammoth

Another is a volcanic area
A shipping area

And lastly an underwater map

ok a month ago or so i was going to create this thread but i couldn't because i can't take a picture of my drawing for a map and upload it and i had this website on my school lap top but they blocked it so i couldn't take the picture and paste it in here and i found another site but you can't save the image so i couldn't make this thread. so I'm pist i couldn't make it. any ways i was thinking a map like forge world but a new vehicle an an island with two bases. the vehicle would be like a submarine with torpedo type weapons and then a under water rocket launcher type weapon and the map allows you to go under water and walk in it and swim. then there are two big pipes that can fit land vehicles except tanks that lead to the other island so you can invade the other base. this map would be good for invasion or ctf.