Custom Armor Colors in Forge

Sadly Just AL

Personally, I think it would just be easier to have an option in team game types to use personal armour colours. That would mean you could have different coloured troops on the same team, which would not only sort out the Forge custom colour issue but also make Machinima's much easier to co-ordinate

definitely agree. i've wanted this since halo 3. any ways it would really help for machinimas. for example in my favorite machinima "Rise of the spartans" in some of the early episodes i noticed the main characters were hurt in the cross fire of the battles or hurt in the battle that were not intentional. this would help if you could keep your normal colors you want and all it does is some of the people you can't hurt because you are on their team but some people you can hurt because you aren't on the team. so i was basically saying your on a team but you can't quite tell who's team your on except with the people your on the team with you an't hurt them and they can't hurt you. get what I'm saying?