Halo Wars - How To Do The Arbiter Glitch Run

Oophilly215oO

That would piss me off so bad. This was kind of cool, I didn't know there were Halo Wars pros. I kind of don't think that's a very legitimate strategy because it's a glitch, it's not like the Halo 2 BXR can you do it or not skill gap, this is something everyone can do. I like the vid though good commentary.

That would piss me off so bad. This was kind of cool, I didn't know there were Halo Wars pros. I kind of don't think that's a very legitimate strategy because it's a glitch, it's not like the Halo 2 BXR can you do it or not skill gap, this is something everyone can do. I like the vid though good commentary.

Thanks man and its just a name really, i don't believe this is an actual glitch. I pros (true skill level 50 ppl) Do this because your fast in rage run and if you know what your doing you'll be the biggest pain in the a** haha but i guess anyone this is really good would be. Glad you enjoyed this video and yea anyone can do this and you dont have to upgrade your arbiter at all