Love or Hate Spartan Palmer?

BlueJapBoi

18 members have voted

1. 1. Love or Hate Spartan Palmer?

• Love
    • Hate

As a character, yes. As a spartan and a commander she is unfit for both. The character is well designed, and I feel like Jennifer Hale was channeling Renegade Shepard heavily as Palmer, of course, I loved renegade Shepard, because renegade Shepard is such a prick.

Yes, because she actually acts like a commander and acts the way we'd normally expect people to.

The only issue is that most of the people don't know how much of a law-disobeying lady Halsey is; shooting her is not only expected, but her job (If she didn't, it's a death sentence for her)

Well I know Halsey is a bad person but I still feel like hat she's done is sort of expected because of all the access and power that she was given?

Spartan Palmer being a commander I feel like she doesn't really do anything? Also I feel it's strange that Spartans are in charge of the ops rather than being out on missions?

And lastly I still don't get why Palmer is so mean to Halsey? I feel like it's because Halsey pretty said Palmer isn't fit to be commander which I beleive is true, but other than that I don't get why Palmer is a jerk. She was even mean to Halsey before Halsey entered the Inifinity?

I utterly despise Palmer.

First I thought she was ok, but after she shot the person responsible for a program that saved the entire galaxy 4-7 times, and the human race 5-10 times, I hated her.

The ends don't always justify the means, but in this case they most certainly do.

That, and Palmer is obnoxious.

Shed toast mc? lol what's that?

It's a Scottish thing, we have a special ritual whenever we're toasting things, as we have to go out to our sheds and sacrifice a bull to the glory of Irn Bru to ensure that our toast is suitably crispy yet not overdone. Irn Bru is easily angered, which is why we have to go out to the shed to do it as otherwise he'll look on our arrogance and set fire to whatever other indoor structure we're making toast in. This is also why everyone in Scotland has a shed, and why you'll never see a Scottish person making toast inside of their own houses.

In this particular case though, I think HaloGeek is just trying to say that Spartan Palmer would 'toast' Master Chief in a fight.

Halsey is bad even though she did good. She didn't do it properly but her ways were effective lol.

It's a Scottish thing, we have a special ritual whenever we're toasting things, as we have to go out to our sheds and sacrifice a bull to the glory of Irn Bru to ensure that our toast is suitably crispy yet not overdone. Irn Bru is easily angered, which is why we have to go out to the shed to do it as otherwise he'll look on our arrogance and set fire to whatever other indoor structure we're making toast in. This is also why everyone in Scotland has a shed, and why you'll never see a Scottish person making toast inside of their own houses.

In this particular case though, I think HaloGeek is just trying to say that Spartan Palmer would 'toast' Master Chief in a fight.

Haha thanks! :]

• 3 years later...