A closer look at the Halo 4 enemy

John-117

So for the Forruner enemy,it probubly is some kind of flying enemy like thoose buggers in halo 2 and 3,it atleast looks like that.I'm still not completely sure,but I'm doing my best to find out. :)

Probably basically a human only with grey skin. :P

those are not flying forunners (not that they arent capable), they are engineers. every installation has a group of engineers to look after it.

This is my idea not pushing as fact but what i think is that the enemy is the timeless one for a few reasons. the first halo trilogy a major enemy was the gravemind of installation 5. seeing a sucessful trilogy and the relation to the first and second trilogy it would make sense if the enemy was tougher and more dangerous. the only thing more dangerous then a gravemind would be an older gravemind (such as possibly the timeless one). the best enemy is a mysterious enemy and since we know alot about the forunners thru Cryptum and Primordium.

if the enemy wasnt the timeless one im sure it is not the forunners( which most of us agree with anyways). wow arent i a rambler........

ohh and another thing, i dont think those are covanent ships, i think they are forunner ships. they look like some of the descriptions of the ships in the book and i dont think they would put a covanent ship on the cover of a forunner book.

NO SPOILERS, LUKECAEK.

A fairly late warning. Luke, spoilers are just pathetic.

Next time don't quote oversized text, taking space.

hey when you find those maturety pills and hit puberty, then we can talk about halo. but right now if you only know that much about halo and everything will probably be a spoiler to you then we have nothing to talk about.

PS - its a forum you share your thoughts on information about halo, go read all the books and play the games before you actually come onto a halo forum