A closer look at the Halo 4 enemy

John-117

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

John, I hate how you think your prophet or something! If you don't know something then don't act like you do and decieve my fellow gamers. You are a hypocrite and u stole my title long ago and my life is henceforth devoted to making urs terrible. I am tired of listening to your rancid hypocrisy and your lies! Do us all a favor and stop posting stuff!

• Like 1

John, I hate how you think your prophet or something! If you don't know something then don't act like you do and decieve my fellow gamers. You are a hypocrite and u stole my title long ago and my life is henceforth devoted to making urs terrible. I am tired of listening to your rancid hypocrisy and your lies! Do us all a favor and stop posting stuff!

Nobody listen to this guy. He just made an account to mess with people.

Nobody listen to this guy. He just made an account to mess with people.

agreed but what i would like though is for everyone to stop throwing out these crazy ideas that wont happen like u can play as the flood in halo 4 some hings are better left to be announced than to have some kid spreading rumors about things that definitely wont happen but i do like what u r doing john keep up the good work (and twam)

• 1 month later...