Destiny - The Seven Heavens (Story Investigation)

Adam91

One does not often see Higher level discussion about video games like this very often. This is some stuff you would expect to examine in a college course titled "Advanced Video Game Writing".

This thread should be nominated for video game article of the decade.

Edited by SweatyBagels
  • Like 6

This is one of the best news pieces I've ever seen. Adam you've always had a knack for sleuthing puzzles and creating interesting hypotheses and finding great theories but this one takes the cake. This makes me so much more excited for Destiny and really brings back the Bungie feel. The feeling that if you look into it, you'll find something very secret. Very nicely done Adam :thumbup:

• Like 5

The Amount of time it took to make this article boggles my mind. Thank You and may I say what an awesome article too. I never really knew bungie put some mythical/biblical events in their games. There's something new I learned! Also now I know a lot more about destiny. Thanks again!

• Like 2

The Amount of time it took to make this article boggles my mind. Thank You and may I say what an awesome article too. I never really knew bungie put some mythical/biblical events in their games. There's something new I learned! Also now I know a lot more about destiny. Thanks again!

All together now it's taken me about 8 hours to present this, with typing reading over things and searching for references and connections, I'm glad you like this It means a lot thank you very much. 

• Like 1

Wow thats alot of information from a few symbols and poems! Im so exicted for destiny, i just hope activision dont do to it what they did to call of duty (i know its going to be every 2 years but i trust bungie to not do a new story and map pack every release thing)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Such in depth analysis, even for an assumption, all the reasoning is sound. I absolutely love this, when games go the extra mile. Bungie made Halo the game it is today. The brilliant legacy it left behind with the first 3 Halo's to be released. If this is true or not, Bungie will make Destiny the game we want it to be. If this is true, man is this game setting up for something extraordinary. REALLY excited about Destiny :)

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this is what the bungie forums were all about! (ok yeah its now 343industries)

I remember on the run up to Halo 3 there was lots of threads and theories in regards to are humans reclaimers? what is the ark? other halo installions etc.

Bungie do put alot of references to biblical and Mythological event's into their games and its nice to see people spectulating on the story of Destiny. Keep up the good work Adam, what a refreshing read

• Like 2

this is what the bungie forums were all about! (ok yeah its now 343industries)

I remember on the run up to Halo 3 there was lots of threads and theories in regards to are humans reclaimers? what is the ark? other halo installions etc.

Bungie do put alot of references to biblical and Mythological event's into their games and its nice to see people spectulating on the story of Destiny. Keep up the good work Adam, what a refreshing read

Thanks man there are thing's in my post where I'm not too sure about anymore but I'm looking forward to find out if there is a connection with it as a whole. 

• 2 months later...