Team Throwdown - Feedback and Opinions

Is not JL

So Team Throwdown was recently released and it definitely plans on staying. That game is competitive - I love it!

You don't spawn with an AA; it's an Ordnance drop. There are preset power weapon spawns on the map, so its all about timing and getting to the weapons again. Also, the gametypes feature pre-set loadouts; no more custom loadouts. I'm pretty sure you get a BR, and Resupply and the thing which makes grenades do less damage with more range. There's a mix of Objective and slayer.

I'm telling you, it's pretty....-ok- competitive. Probably 70% of the players are actually trying to win, 30% of those 70% have the skill to carry their team, and the remaining 30% are randoms trying out the gametype. I mean, when I get into a game, I rarely expect teammates to go negative unless the enemy is truly great during the game.

First game: 49-49, I got the game winning kill just half a second before the enemy killed my teammate.

Its great. If you have a team with Mics, even better. Sad that I don't.

What're your opinions?