Halo 4"lower weapon" feature needs improvement

starkiller9896

i am a major machinima maker and forger and i use the lower weapon feature a lot but since halo 4 came out that feature seems to have been majorly nerfed and is harder to work with. here are some examples:

--lowering weapons only works well if your standing if you move around your gun comes right back up (making you look like an idiot ater its done)

--343 never added in the energy swords lower weapon option so machnima makers cant make it look as if they are just walking around hands by there sides

--the button layout to do this is also annoying to use its fine for easy activating it but if you plan on bring your gun up and down a lot you act like an idiot jumping and crouching.

those are some of the main problems i find in the current feature and if i where to suggest things to add to it besides changing the problems above would be:

-- the major one make it usable over xbox live only in like forge and custom games and add an option so the host can allow them to do it or not .

--add in a lower weapon option for objects like the turrets(if not already there) the ball,flags,and grav ham.

-- if you have the feuture active when entering a passenger seat u sit instead of aiming your weapon

that is what i personally think 343 should improve on and add to halo 4.

They should add a machinima game mode.

-Lower and raise weapons with one button, no complicated maneuvers.

-No weapons, walk around with no weapons or weapons holstered.

-Lower weapon button while having no weapon simply puts the character into a relaxed posture.

-No announcer voice

-No betrayal/suicide death penalties

-Instant respawns

-Up to 10 game-mode specific load outs

-Infinite ammo, still have to reload

-All accessible online

Can't think of much else. But this would make machinimas much easier and funner to make.

I don't mean to play the Devil's advocate here, but it seems to me like Machinima creators should be working around the game mechanics, not the other way around. 

I love Machimia and appreciate what the creators do. I still would like heavier support for Machinima makers, but I don't think that this is really on 343. They made a game (and a good one at that) and movie makers should work around it.