ToksykGaming

All I'm gonna say is, I want to see a Halo 2 Anniversary and maybe even Halo 3. Also, ODST sounds like a win for me, loved Halo ODST.

I am also looking forward to a Halo 2 Anniversary. Lots of people say that a Halo 3 Anniversary will make it too repetitive but they may change their mind overtime. I also loved ODST. You get to experience something completely different and new in Halo, not being a Spartan.

Halo Wars 2 over anythang. Then ODST 2 and the inevitable Halo 2 Anniversary.

I wouldn't go as far as to say "inevitable" The only reason HCEA exists is because it celebrates 10 years of Xbox. Not just 10 years of Halo. H2A  would just celebrate 10 years of Halo 2. 

Edited by Buns

I wouldn't go as far as to say "inevitable" The only reason HCEA exists is because it celebrates 10 years of Xbox. Not just 10 years of Halo. H2A  would just celebrate 10 years of Halo 2. 

Halo 2 Anniversary is a highly requested game though and we have heard 343 mention it being possible before. If we're lucky it will be made. Some people may think we are better off without it but I think that it would be great to play an updated Halo 2 on the Xbox One.

I am also looking forward to a Halo 2 Anniversary. Lots of people say that a Halo 3 Anniversary will make it too repetitive but they may change their mind overtime. I also loved ODST. You get to experience something completely different and new in Halo, not being a Spartan.

Another thing, now that 343i I guess owns the right to the Halo franchise (I think, don't quote me on that), we may be able to play Halo 2 Online again. I will lose myself when or if they announce Halo 2 Anniversary.

Exactly, Halo ODST was in a way unique to me personally, I'm not the best at explaining feelings a game can give you but that feel of being alone in an empty city bro. I also liked how you change characters every so often and continue their fight or mission. And, of course 4 player Co-op, can't get enough of Co-op.

Another thing, now that 343i I guess owns the right to the Halo franchise (I think, don't quote me on that), we may be able to play Halo 2 Online again. I will lose myself when or if they announce Halo 2 Anniversary.

Exactly, Halo ODST was in a way unique to me personally, I'm not the best at explaining feelings a game can give you but that feel of being alone in an empty city bro. I also liked how you change characters every so often and continue their fight or mission. And, of course 4 player Co-op, can't get enough of Co-op.

You can already play Halo 2 Online. It's called XBConnect or H2V.

If they did make Halo 2A there won't be multiplayer.

Halo 2 Anniversary is a highly requested game though and we have heard 343 mention it being possible before. If we're lucky it will be made. Some people may think we are better off without it but I think that it would be great to play an updated Halo 2 on the Xbox One.

Highly requested? Yes.

Does 343i have the resources to make H2A good without sacrificing quality on Halo Xbox One which is more important without outsourcing the project? No. The hard truth is regardless if the game is wanted so badly is that it is redundant. Why should 343i waste money/resources rehashing a single player game when they could use that money/resources on making Halo Xbox One absolutely amazing. 343i could outsource the project to other people but remember that consumes money from their project and that money could be used on making Halo Xbox One even better. 

Highly requested? Yes.

Does 343i have the resources to make H2A good without sacrificing quality on Halo Xbox One which is more important without outsourcing the project? No. The hard truth is regardless if the game is wanted so badly is that it is redundant. Why should 343i waste money/resources rehashing a single player game when they could use that money/resources on making Halo Xbox One absolutely amazing. 343i could outsource the project to other people but remember that consumes money from their project and that money could be used on making Halo Xbox One even better. 

Halo Xbox One is more important in your opinion. Some people may disagree. You do not know what 343i are, and aren't capable of doing. They may surprise us. It is possible that they create both successfully.

Huh, never heard of it. I'll have to Google it. Yeah, it's likely not to have multiplayer on console but because 343i are working on Halo now, there's still a possibility of it happening, even though I know it's unlikely. I think it's a nice thought to keep until 343i say otherwise.