European friendly Halo Wars play date

BaconShelf

Gonna be hosting some 3v3 lobbies on Saturday, 16th February. It will start at 2PM GMT(British time). Depending on applicants, I will try to rotate the games so everyone can play but if there is no sign up, it won't be on. Now, I say European because (No offense) but its seems that the existing lobbies that are on are only really friendly to Amerrica, due to American hosts. This is a chance for some of the British,French,German,Russian etc members to get a play date that isn't at 1AM. Obviously everyone can join but its gonna start at like, 9am in USA so if you can join, sure!

So yes, just some info

-2PM Start time

-3v3 lobbies

-Rosters will be rotated to give everyone a chance to play

-No DLC required, I don't have them so those maps will not be played

-Standard or Deathmatch will be down to a majority vote by the players in the game. As will map.

-It's not competitive; don't rage if you lose.

-Private or party chat is up to the teams.

Anyways... If you want to join, post your gamertag below and I will post the rotations on Friday night.

APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT IN BEFORE FRIDAY SO I CAN SORT OUT THE PLAYLISTS!

If you don't join, your space will be filled on a first come, first server basis.

Games will not be done based in skill, though low level players will try to be paired with higher levels for balanced teams :D

Application

GT:

Halo Wars Rank:

Skill level (in your opinion):

See you on the virtual battlefield!

• Like 2