Ads

LiQuid BioniX

Any ads some one may be seeing are an issue on your end. You may need to turn on "Ad Block" for your search engines. Some of you may have issues stemming from not properly maintaining your system by using antivirus protection software, not properly using the settings of antivirus software or a variety of other reasons. Accessing 'unhealthy' sites can be the main cause of acquiring ad ware virus.

Visiting this page at Microsoft will provide you a list of MS recommended antivirus software packages, most of which have a 30 to 90 day free trial. MSE, Microsoft Security Essentials is a free antivirus software package with support and updates to keep your computer safe.

• Like 1

MSE is quite good for Windows, it's all you will ever really need. If you are paying for anti-virus you are doing something wrong since any paid anti-virus software can be matched or beaten by a free counter part.

If you have a Mac, ClamXav is very good and is available in the App Store for free.

Yea I have the same problem(acually worse off) random video ads will pop up in the corner of my screen. I'm currently seaching for antivirus and think I may have found one. If it works I'll PM you the link to its download.

• Like 1