Halo 5 allies.

PlexVanguard

In the halo games, enemies have been as diverse as possible, but it the allies category, it goes like this: marines, marines, and re-skinned ODST marines. Granted, halo 4 added shielded allies, but they also lowered the allied AI intelligence down to that of a chimp. I want more diversity in our allies. I propose this system of allies, and I would like you to give your opinion on it and allies in general.

Colonial Militia: low HP threshold, around that of a grunt. Typically use pistols and rarely use DMRs, almost always take cover, and have the lowest accuracy of all allies.

Troopers: HP of a jackal/ high ranking grunt. Use ARs, DMRs, and SAWs. Rarely use power weapons. Typically dodge grenades, and have an average accuracy ratio. Wear Khaki colored armor.

Marines: the same as troopers, only use BRs instead of DMRs and wear green armor.

ODSTs: HP slightly higher than Marines. Use BRs, DMRs, SAWs, and sticky detonators. In certain instances they use snipers, shotguns and rocket launchers. Very high accuracy, around 95 percent. Always dodge grenades, always take cover when available.

Spartan fours: HP analogous to the player. Use any UNSC weapon, accuracy and behavior like ODSTs, only far more reckless. Very powerful melee attack.

Elites: HP and shield strength vary, depending on rank. Use various covenant weapons. Fight very offensively.