Telex (Competitive)

KarmaPolice07

Welcome!

Gamertag: KarmaPolice07
Map Name: Telex
Gametypes: Team Slayer (2v2 to 4v4), FFA, Swat, King of the Hill, Oddball, Fruity & Frosted -  (and eventually Flood)

Telex04.jpg

Description:
Telex is a small asymmetrical map situated within the ravine on Ravine. It features indoor and outdoor locations, multiple levels, narrow passages as well as wide open areas, a two-way teleporter, and plenty of opportunities for tactical jumps. Telex is intended for a party size of up to 8 players in Free For All or Team gametypes (Red and Blue teams only). Currently supported gametypes are as listed above.

Weapons:
Placed on the map are DMRs, Carbines, BRs, Plasma Pistols, a Shotgun, a Sword, a Needler, a Sniper Rifle, 2 pairs of each grenade, and 3 Random Ordinance Drops. Some items to expect in Random Drops include: Needler, Scattershot, Railgun, etc.

Gametype details:
-5 Hills
-4 Oddball plates
-Red and Blue Team Spawns
-Scattered FFA Spawns

Additional Features:

-Two-way teleporter connecting the opposite ends of the map

-One Grav-lift

-Fusion Coil hazards

Known Issues & Future Updates:
-Lighting issue on the upper "Red" side of the map. This has been a problem from the earliest stage of construction. It does not adversely affect gameplay and the levels below it are unaffected.
-The teleporters, while fun, made selecting Team Spawns very difficult, Only time and testing will determine if this is a real issue. I have considered setting a delayed spawn for the teleporters.
-More respawn points are to be added.
-I hope to add Flood in the future!
-At this time I have no plans to add CTF due to the maps size and placement of teleporters.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my map! I welcome and greatly appreciate any comments or criticisms you can offer!

Telex02.jpg

Telex03.jpg

Telex01.jpg

Telex07.jpg

Telex05.jpg

Telex06.jpg