Eagle's Talon RP Sign up/Interest/OOC thread

D-38 Boss

Ranking System.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to use a ranking system?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe.

I'm just putting up the briefing for my mission.

Razgriz squad, we have a mission that requires your.... Talents.

There's a Covenant Class 3 Carrier positioned above a moon near Harvest. They don't know we've located them. so if we passed by, they won't bug out. We can't send you down with a pelican, but we can hot drop you about a klick from it. From there, make your way under it. They may be setting up a camp there, so expect hostiles. once there, get inside the ship, and destroy it. Once your inside, we can send a Pelican to extract you, I doubt we'll need to worry about being quiet once you get inside.

Miller out.

Edited by D-38 Boss

Can I have another mission?

We have to go with an Elite for this one, and who better than the arbiter.

We need to find out more about the Prometheans, and they seem to not attack Covenant on sight. We're dropping you on requiem, near forward base Hotel. They've been having repeated attacks from Promethean knights. Try to find where they are coming from, Eliminate them, and, If possible, Bring back something we can study, Armor plate, Promethean Soul, Anything.

Good luck. Parker out.

I'll take a mission.

I know you did a great job on your last mission Ace, but we need to keep you out of direct combat for a bit while you recover from your little "Playdate" with the arbiter.

On Earth's moon, Luna, we're training a Civilian Militia, A kind of first line against covenant attack. They're Greener than grass, and they need An expert instructor. that's you. Run them through some war games, train them in hand to hand, what ever you think they need. Just a heads up, Some of these guys really have it out for each other. we have a zero tolerance policy for any unnecessary competition.

They get out of line, beat 'em back in.

Parker out.

If I deem it necessary, and this becomes a repetitive situation. Don't worry about it. Here's your new mission.

"Kel, We've got a... delicate situation forming. In case it wasn't obvious, we're not fully at war with the covenant yet. everything we're doing is off the record, on BOTH sides. Now, the insurrectionists on Mars have taken a prominent Elite Field Marshall hostage. They've locked him up, and are planning to execute him in a large broadcast to almost every inhabited planet in the galaxy. I don't need to tell you if the Covenant see this, this Cold war will heat up in an instant. You'll be dropped about 5 kilometers from the base, in a heavily terraformed area. It's amazing how technology can alter planets eh? Anyway, due to the terraforming this area is a thick wooded area. Due to the Insurrectionists, this area is heavily booby trapped. We can't drop you any closer though or else they'd execute him on sight.

That includes seeing you when you get inside, so consider this a stealth mission.

Get in, get him, get out. our pilot will bring you to a moon of Neptune afterward, where a covenant group will be waiting to exchange hostages.

Good Luck, this is about as important a mission as it gets."