Eagle's Talon RP Sign up/Interest/OOC thread

D-38 Boss

Ranking System.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to use a ranking system?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe.

So heres how this works.

Make a character/characters in one of the following catagories:

Marine

ODST

ONI Operative

Spartan IV

Pilot

Tanker

Frigate Captain

Human Allied Covenant

Basically anything that would work for/with the UNSC.

Here's the Sign up sheet.

Name:

Affiliation(What class they are):

Race(if your covenant)

Appearance:

Weapon of choice:

History:

If you are a Frigate Captain use this to design your ship.

Name: UNSC __________

Class:

Size:

Crew Size:

Armament:

History(if any)

The basis of the story is you've all been assign to the UNSC Eagle's Talon. It is on a patrol mission around Human Occupied space. (Earth, Requiem, Reach, Other invented planets) This means you will have Missions with widely various objectives, different enemies, and different locations.

Depending on your class, you may get special missions. ex. the ONI operative would get Deniable Ops. special Under the radar missions of Galactic Security. (Kinda CIA/KGB stuff)

I will be posting Characters that work aboard the "ET" that will be coming up frequently as you work aboard it. Such as the Captain, head doctor, chef, A.I. and more.

Let me know if you have any Idea's.

Accepted

---------------

Ledgend1221

BaconShelf

HaloGeek

Yoshi1176

Helljumper425

•  

dryskim

showstopper145

Edited by D-38 Boss

Name: Caboose .

Affiliation friagate captin .

Race human .

Appearance: blue eyes white skin decent stuble .

Weapon of choice: the good ol unsc battle rifle .

History: i was born on a inner coline glassed now hard to rember the name but it was attacked me and my parents maged to escape. i then went to a milatry academy where i was trained as a marine soon i went into active duty and fought the covies on one unsc planet when we where evacting civlian transports covring them our fellet captin was killed his ship blew up the entire fleey colaprsed but i took charge of the ship i was in and we got out there alive just as most cvilana traspots got out i soon decendead up the ranks to frigate captin and i am in command of the unsc dawning horizen .

Name: UNSC dawning horizen

Class: stealth frigate

Size: the size of a standerd firgate

Crew Size: 500 men and women

Armament: macs missiles the standerd unsc weponrly

History constucted on reach a new type of ship to the unsc arsenal a small stealth ship meant to snaeak up and ships and unleash hell on the edemy with the best macs guns around and missiles and the lastest engines it can destory a covies frigate before it can even shoot back

Edited by Caboose the Ace

Name: Pershing "Ace"

Affiliation(What class they are): Orbital Drop Shock Trooper, 405th "Hells Angels" Division.

Appearance: ODST Armour with an ACU camo paintjob and Up armoured with composite plates.

Weapon of choice: Customised MA5B (4x scope, Grenade launcher, Laser sight, Longer barrel), Heavily customised M1911, Combat knife.

History: Born on earth during the start of the Covenant war, Pershing was eager to join the UNSC as soon as he could. After a fight with his parents about his future however, he left and joined the UNSC at the age of 15, taking nothing with him but an M1911. He proved himself solid underfire, though he had trouble working with a team. Once he had completed his first tour of duty, he was given the nickname "Ace" for the destruction of several wraiths all by himself. Finding himself loving the action and thrill of combat, he soon found himself in the boots of a Helljumper.

Noted many times for acts of daring and valour, his record was tarnished by the numerous reports of inapporpiate behaviour towards superior officers. He found himself stuck at the rank of Sergeant major at less then 30 years old. He wouldn't have it any other way.

• Like 1

Name: Jacob Stokes

Affiliation(What class they are): ODST

Race(if your covenant)human

Appearance: Air Assault helm, commando body, ODST right shoulder and CQB customised to fit on left. The CQB pauldron has a large painting of three bullets, and the ONI emblem underneath which has faded away. Black primary, green secondary.

Weapon of choice: M7 Silenced SMG, M90 Shotgun (12 rounds/mag), M7SOCOM pistol and BR55 Battke rifle. Combat knife too.

History: Jacob joined the Marines as soon as he turned sixteen, and was put into the ODST Experimental Corps. Here, he tested all kinds of weapons and armour, and left eventually. Although newer versions of the ODST armour are available, his Air Assault helm has accompanied him through the thick of battle. (Look at Halo 2 ODST's, they have AA helm and Commando chest.)

• Like 1

Cool. People are signing up! :D

The first character you need to know if the UNSC Eagle's Talon's A.I.:

Miller

6 months old. Just replaced original A.I.

Attitude: Bit of a practical joker, but it's hidden by a very professional demeanor.

Appearance: Dressed as a Vietnam era Marine Drill Sargent. Fairly young by appearance.

Will post more later.

Name: Kel 'Lahodee

Affiliation(What class they are): Human Allied Covenant

Race(if your covenant) Sangheili

Appearance: Arbiter Armor, 8 feet tall

Weapon of choice: Covenant Carbine and Energy Sword

History: Kel joined the Sangheili forces when he was 18, and rose through the ranks. He was respected by all of his fellow Sangheili. But after a failed attempt to capture a critical base to the Covenant, he was branded the mark of shame and made Arbiter. Knowing he would not survive the missions he was given, he left the Covenant, and the Council assumed he was dead. Kel made it to the UNSC and he allied with them, helping them complete important missions that would forget his past.

• Like 1

Name: Kel 'Lahodee

Affiliation(What class they are): Human Allied Covenant

Race(if your covenant) Sangheili

Appearance: Arbiter Armor, 8 feet tall

Weapon of choice: Covenant Carbine and Energy Sword

History: Kel joined the Sangheili forces when he was 18, and rose through the ranks. He was respected by all of his fellow Sangheili. But after a failed attempt to capture a critical base to the Covenant, he was branded the mark of shame and made Arbiter. Knowing he would not survive the missions he was given, he left the Covenant, and the Council assumed he was dead. Kel made it to the UNSC and he allied with them, helping them complete important missions that would forget his past.

And you said you wouldn't join... :D

So, I feel I need to explain the ranking system a bit more. What it would mean is your character's would start off at a low rank, and based on how good your posts are, you'd rise higher.

I have a feeling people are gonna change their votes for that... :/

A few more NPCs for you to know!

You've met Miller, the ships A.I.

Now here's a few people of equal importance:

Adm. Scott Parker - Captain of the Eagle's Talon.

Very Business-like. Does not want to get friendly with anyone on the crew for fear of losing friends.

In his late 50s, Greying hair, wears a Beret with the Logo ripped off. Has a Cool Mustache. (A joke between the crew, started by Miller, of all people)

Dr. Jardine "Bones" McCoy - Head Surgeon

Obsessed with Star Trek. Becoming a doctor was more of a fan thing then a career choice, but he's a good doctor anyway.

Was absolutely thrilled when the crew began to refer to him as Bones.

In his early 30s, but is losing his hair. Wears black Glasses. when not wearing his Scrubs, he tends to wear blazers.

Dr. Peter Murphy - Physician

Envious that McCoy is the head doctor instead of him, he likes to try and mess him up, but always fails.

Also a Star Wars fan. Go figure.

Mid 20s, Blonde. has a slight lisp. Slightly overweight.

Nurse Christine Chapel - Nurse (Duh...)

Chosen almost exclusively due to the fact she shares the name of Dr. Leonard McCoy's assistant in Star Trek.

Still, one of the best Nurses around. Has the potential to be a great Doctor, but wants none of the responsibility.

Plays the middle between McCoy and Murphy.

Daniel Vinitari - Head Chef

A true believer of the phrase "An army marches on it's stomach", Vinitari keeps the crew well fed with tasty meals. Just don't mention that he's fat. it won't end well. especially when everything you eat suddenly tastes horrible, and you have the runs like nobodies business.

Late 40s, bald with a fuzzy brown beard. complains about having to wear a hairnet on his beard. Fat. Faaaaaaaat. really fat.

Bobby White - Quarter Master

The oldest member aboard the ship, he just refuses to retire. He's also seen it all when it comes to running the Armory.(Yes that includes a guy dying when he threw the pin instead of the grenade) And while he doesn't talk much, he can get you almost anything you need. A new BR, a scope, bigger pants, a sombrero, Whiskey, He can get it all. Just don't ask for stuff often, he doesn't like to work.

Late 70s, and his age shows. he wears old Spectacles, and is always reading some kind of classic literature.

That's all the non Combat NPC's you'll need to know.

Combat Leaders

Jimmy "Jimmy D" Deloran - Tank Commander

In charge of the entire "Hammerhead" battalion of Scorpions aboard the Eagle's Talon.

A real Country Kid. Listens to The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly's soundtrack when he's in his tank.

Also drinks a lot.

Arthur Baron - Leader of Aegis Pelican Wing

In charge of all the Pelican's in the Eagle's Talon.

Idolizes the Red Baron, but doesn't actually know much about him. doesn't stop him from spouting "facts" about him though.

Name: William Valentine

Race:Human

Apperance: 6 feet 2 inches Dark hair grey band of hair above his ears. age 29, clean cut.

Weapon:Magnum

History: served on many ships in different campaighns aroun the inner colonies was promoted to captain at Reach when he deafeated 2 covenant cruisers with only one ship. He was awarded with Being captain of the UNSC Apollo the sister ship of the Infinity

Name: UNSC Apollo

Class: Infinity class (is that what its called if not please tell)

Crew size:17,367 Including marines citizens ODST's Spartans and Scientists

Armanent:4 series 8 MAC guns, 1,100 missile types including archer rapier and howler missles

History: recommisioned in 2557 along with the infinity.

• Like 1

IM BACK WITH A NEW AND IMPROVED SIGN UP thanks to baconshelf for helping

Name: Michael J 'Caboose'

Affiliation: UNSC- Captain of a Bond Class Stealth frigate

Race human .

Appearance: blue eyes white skin decent stuble .

Weapon of choice: Proficient in the Battle Rifle, as per UNSC regulations but has never had to use one much

History: He was born on Madrigal, which was glassed but when it was attacked. him, and his parents managed to escape. Inspired by the Marine forces, then went to a military academy where he was trained as a marine. Soon he went into active duty and fought the Covenant on Eradinus when they where evacting civlian transports. covering them, his fleet captain was killed. his ship was shot down in orbit, the entire fleet collapsed but Michael managed to take charge of the ship he was in and got out of there alive just as most civilian transports got out. He was then recommended for Officer ranks, where he attended an officer academy and eventually got command if the UNSC Dawning Horizon

Name: UNSC dawning horizon

Class: Bond- Class Stealth frigate

Size: the size of a standard frigate (approx 500 metres)

Crew Size: 500 men and women

Armament: 2 MAC guns, Archer missiles and some Shiva-class nuclear warheads.

History: This ship was an experimental design, built on the shipyards at Reach and incorporated some of the Features of ONI's stealth prowlers, experimental Active camouflaging tech on a Frigate. The ship can deal the damage of a Paris Class heavy Frigate but with camouflage unparalleled outside of ONI. She saw action on Reach and was one of the first ships to make it back to Earth with the news that the planet was a cinder.

• Like 1

Caboose, send your posts to me and I will edit them for you so it looks better! ^_^

I appreciate it! I'm all for having more people, but they need to post with proper spelling and grammar.

Now for the most important part. MY CHARACTERS!!!!

I have four characters that make up Razgriz Squad.

Name: Sgt. Charles "Charlie" Mathison

Role: Squad leader

Weapons: MA5B, M6B.

Callsign: Riteoff

History: A career ODST, He's the first person they go to when things go wrong. However, his tendency to disobey orders for the sake of his squad has seen that he never reaches higher than a Sargent. He spends his free time eating, and reading.

Name: Joe Petripalo

Role: SAW Gunner, Medic

Weapons: M739 SAW.

Callsign: Reload

History: Joe is far from accurate with a gun. Hence the SAW and his callsign, Reload. What he lacks in Accuracy he makes up for with bravery. He's been working with Mathison since his first Deployment. No one really knows what he prefers to do during his free time, but he reads pretty often, and is Rather knowledgeable with science.

Name: Logan Scott

Role: Sniper, Scout, Hacker.

Weapons: SRS99AM, M7 Caseless SMG.

Callsign: Rockstar

History: with 5 years of service in the ODST Sniper Division, Logan is arguably one of the best shots you'll ever see. He was moved to Service on the UNSC Eagle's Talon to fill in for a lack of ODST Sharpshooters. On his Offduty time, he likes to sit either alone or with Ty, playing guitar,

Name: Tyler "Ty" MacMillan

Role: Demolitions, Spotter, Driver

Weapons: M7 Caseless SMG, M6C Service Pistol.

Callsign: Replay

History: The youngest and newest member of Razgriz Squad, brought on for his talent with Explosives, and his ability to drive or pilot anything. Tends to be a little lazy in his Day to day, but on a mission he's as active as can be. maybe even borderline reckless. Spends his free time in the Rec Room, Challenging anyone who will listen to him to play games against him.

Any of them seem familiar? :D

Edited by D-38 Boss

Name: James "Mack" Malachi

Affiliation: Marine Force Recon

Race: Human - Age 26

Appearance: Male Caucasian, 5'10. Black hair, brown eyes. Medium build. Standard M-52B armor (Halo 3 Marine armor) with a balaclava to compliment his CH252 Helmet.

Weapon of choice: MA5D Assault Rifle. M6G Magnum Sidearm.

History: With few skills to keep him going in the real world, James diverted his attention to enlistment, later deciding to be a career Marine. While he is new to a Sergeant's role, he hardly lacks experience. He first fought the Covenant on Reach, then New Jerusalem, then again on Earth, each time leading his own fireteams whenever detached from Bravo Company, 2nd Platoon. "More than green" would be an insult.

Name: Aaron Lockett

Race: Human - Age 23

Appearance: Male Caucasian. 5'9" Medium Swimmer's Build. Brown eyes, brown hair, shaved head. Standard M52B armor. Olive Drab shemagh acting as a makeshift mask.

Weapon of choice: M739 Squad Automatic Weapon. M6D.

History: Aaron grew up on Earth in Old Chicago before shipping off to Mars to work while finishing his last two years in general education. Once completed, he moved on to enlist into UNSC Marines. He was a candidate for Marine Force Recon, which he was waiting on while assigned to planetary defense after training on Reach, but the submission is still a week away from being finalized when the Winter Contingency went into effect and he was tasked to covering evacuations in Manassas. His actions won him notice for the FORECON program, where his skills as a support gunner are greatly appreciated.

Name: Richard Grey

Race: Human - Age 25

Appearance: Male Caucasian. 5'11". Black hair, blue eyes. Light-medium build. Standard issue M52B armor. Like Lockett, he adopted the traditional Olive Drab shemagh and its many purposes for facial protection.

Weapon of choice: SRS99C-S2AMB Sniper Rifle. M7 SMG.

History: Born in Beta Centauri, Richard lived a life of the average colony child of the system. Growing up on a farm, he learned the values of manual labor. With his mother deceased at an early age in his life, he learned most of his mannerisms from his father, acting mostly composed and quiet, but active when needed. Originally, he wasn't designated as a scout sniper, but after the assigned MOS in his squad fell injured, it was on him to prove his skills with a rifle at long range. Needless to say, his role was quick to change.

[This is what I got for starters. I plan on having at least a fireteam if not a squad, so expect at least one more applicant.]

• Like 1

Name: James "Mack" Malachi

Race: Human - Age 26

Appearance: Male Caucasian, 5'10. Black hair, brown eyes. Medium build. Standard M-52B armor (Halo 3 Marine armor) with a balaclava to compliment his CH252 Helmet.

Weapon of choice: MA5D Assault Rifle. M6G Magnum Sidearm.

History: With few skills to keep him going in the real world, James diverted his attention to enlistment, later deciding to be a career Marine. While he is new to a Sergeant's role, he hardly lacks experience. He first fought the Covenant on Reach, then New Jerusalem, then again on Earth, each time leading his own fireteams whenever detached from Bravo Company, 2nd Platoon. "More than green" would be an insult.

Name: Aaron Lockett

Race: Human - Age 23

Appearance: Male Caucasian. 5'9" Medium Swimmer's Build. Brown eyes, brown hair, shaved head. Standard M52B armor. Olive Drab shemagh acting as a makeshift mask.

Weapon of choice: M739 Squad Automatic Weapon. M6D.

History: Aaron grew up on Earth in Old Chicago before shipping off to Mars to work while finishing his last two years in general education. Once completed, he moved on to enlist into UNSC Marines. He was a candidate for Marine Force Recon, which he was waiting on while assigned to planetary defense after training on Reach, but the submission is still a week away from being finalized when the Winter Contingency went into effect and he was tasked to covering evacuations in Manassas. His actions won him notice for the FORECON program, where his skills as a support gunner are greatly appreciated.

Name: Richard Grey

Race: Human - Age 25

Appearance: Male Caucasian. 5'11". Black hair, blue eyes. Light-medium build. Standard issue M52B armor. Like Lockett, he adopted the traditional Olive Drab shemagh and its many purposes for facial protection.

Weapon of choice: SRS99C-S2AMB Sniper Rifle. M7 SMG.

History: Born in Beta Centauri, Richard lived a life of the average colony child of the system. Growing up on a farm, he learned the values of manual labor. With his mother deceased at an early age in his life, he learned most of his mannerisms from his father, acting mostly composed and quiet, but active when needed. Originally, he wasn't designated as a scout sniper, but after the assigned MOS in his squad fell injured, it was on him to prove his skills with a rifle at long range. Needless to say, his role was quick to change.

[This is what I got for starters. I plan on having at least a fireteam if not a squad, so expect at least one more applicant.]

:thumbsup: Feel free to get going in the Off duty RP.

If anyone wants to do an actual combat mission, Post here saying so and I'll assign you one! :D