Need to imrpove your aim? Feedback welcome!

maceron

After playing FPS on PC for years I had problems aiming with the thumbsticks in Halo 4.

So I created a little target practice map in the forge mode and thought I'd share a video of said map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgce1EFgBaE

Search for "Target Practice v1" in the map name field or search by author "mac 1080"

Waypoint link should be ready later this month when 343 adds the feature :)

• Like 4

Only reason I'm replying to this thread is because I seen you avatar pick and read the title and I imagined Billy Mays saying the title and trying to sell some kind of product to increase your aim LMAO!

Hi Billy Mays here! Do you need to improve your aim in Halo? Are you not getting those over kills, killing sprees or snapshots? Well Maceron is here to save the day! He's forged a map that will help you go from getting no kills to over kills in no time. Practice those tricky swipe shots and 360 shots with ease. But wait there's more! If you download this map today I'll throw in a specific area that helps you practice precision grenading! That means you get all kinds of practice for the slim price of $19.95. Here's how to order...

Hi Billy Mays here! Do you need to improve your aim in Halo? Are you not getting those over kills, killing sprees or snapshots? Well Maceron is here to save the day! He's forged a map that will help you go from getting no kills to over kills in no time. Practice those tricky swipe shots and 360 shots with ease. But wait there's more! If you download this map today I'll throw in a specific area that helps you practice precision grenading! That means you get all kinds of practice for the slim price of $19.95. Here's how to order...

:hrhr:
  • Like 1

After playing FPS on PC for years I had problems aiming with the thumbsticks in Halo 4.

So I created a little target practice map in the forge mode and thought I'd share a video of said map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgce1EFgBaE

Search for "Target Practice v1" in the map name field or search by author "mac 1080"

Waypoint link should be ready later this month when 343 adds the feature :)

I should do the same for Halo 4 (Have a target range made for Reach)

Its the best thing to do, always good for some practice :D