War for The Stars- OOC thread/signup/interest check.

BaconShelf

Name: darkend horizen

World of origin: on the very edge of human space shorty after the human covie war on around the small unsc controlled planet twekia that planet is used to test wepons and build new wepons and ships

Primary Species: humanity

Other member species and their roles: some sangelli becase out primary edemy is storm covies they provied good tatics for winning almost every battle

Flag: udwindling justice

Fleet sizes: small manovable frigates and 1 big almost 2 miles long command ship

Population: around 10000

Other information: bulit with a stealth drive like the mid summer night and one of the best human built engines around as well as macs guns and missles

Edited by Caboose the Ace

Forgot to make this before i started. :/

1st Lt. Jozef Kirenov

OFO Aerial Forces - "Burkut" Fighter Pilot.

Callsign: Raven 1-5

History: Recruited for OFO on a recruitment drive on Earth. Born to Russian nationals living in Washington state, He had a modest up bringing. A bit of a daredevil and delinquent in his youth. He started drinking at 14. He is one of OFO's most talented pilots, Making the most use out of the admittedly outdated Su-47 Berkut.

Ok Caboose, I would change the 3 miles flagship; the Infinity is that long. You can always be UNSC if you want, that's pre done. And you get infinity. Now, this is something I would think about, what other motives have caused an entire Military planet to defect from the UNSC? Did they believe that the facilities on-planet were being abused? Or the weapons being made were wrong/ cruel?

Sorry about that, but there needs to be a better reason to defect from the main governing body of humanity. It's shaping up though, it has potential.

Ok Caboose, I would change the 3 miles flagship; the Infinity is that long. You can always be UNSC if you want, that's pre done. And you get infinity. Now, this is something I would think about, what other motives have caused an entire Military planet to defect from the UNSC? Did they believe that the facilities on-planet were being abused? Or the weapons being made were wrong/ cruel?

Sorry about that, but there needs to be a better reason to defect from the main governing body of humanity. It's shaping up though, it has potential.

well now my ship is 2 miles and my flleet is not deltign it was consturted as a unsc planet for the unsc and they do use it it sneaks up on covies or whatever its target it and uleashes hell or innes

Edited by Caboose the Ace

Right. I know this is not your fault, but to make it clearer for other members, would you be able to spell check in Microsoft Word before posting? Or, you could send them to me, where I can correct them for you? If you agree on this, you're in.

And you should better read the existing thread so you know what's going on.

• Like 1

Name(try to keep it similar to existing names for a species): Roh 'Vacoree

Species: Sangheili

Faction: Talons of Sanghelios

Physical appearance: Councilor Armor, Blue eyes

Personality: Commanding, Open-minded, mentally unstoppable.

Height: 8 feet tall

Preferred weapon and vehicle(if any): Energy Sword and Carbine

Backstory:

Roh was born into the military. He spent countless hours training even at two years old. Many hardships existed, as other Sangheili were competing to make it out of the academy. He was the first one however, because of his prowess in combat. One day, when he was Field Master years later, he was brought to the High Council. They asked Roh to tell them his views on the politics of the Sangheili and he proposed and idea that would strengthen their armies and increase influence among the galaxy, and years later he finally became a well-spoken and well-respected Sangheili leader and Councilor.

Other information: He is part of the High Council.

• 5 months later...

Does anyone want to restart this from scratch? I enjoyed this one probably one of the best (With the exception of the first one that HG made) and I really want to get it going again!

Yes, I revived a dead thread, just getting opinions.