Halo Wars Day!!!!

Gregorio0499

I, like everyone here on the Halo Wars forums, love this game! And it saddens me that the hasn't been a sequel to this game yet, and hope that there will be one soon! But I think 343 needs a little bit of encouragement... A reminder. That's why I'm suggesting we pull together for a specific day, set a day per week, bi-weekly, or even monthly, just to show there is a huge following to a game that is severely looked over.

Getting people to sign online just for a day shows how many people truly care for the franchises "other game". As of 10pm when I signed on, there was still 5200 people playing this game! It's just now reached 4 full years this March 3rd! And what a perfect opportunity to have it on the anniversary date, even if we can only do if for the one day (NA launch day)?!

So what do you all think? Cause you know, what do we have to lose besides time playing one our favorite games?! I would love to hear back!

EDIT: it's official, march 3rd from 4pm CST, till midnight! Would love to see everyone on that day!!!

• 3 weeks later...