Do you want to know your Sangheili name?

Dosa 'Togulee

Did you always wanted to know what your name would sound like in Sangheili? Well, this topic will inform you how to know your name in Sangheili!

The steps are pretty simple, all you've got to do is write in this topic if you want to know your Sangheili name. You may inform me your real name to turn it to Sangheili. If you don't, I will use the name that you use in the forum!

An example of a name turned into Sangheili is my own.

That's it for now! I'd love to have something to do. If I don't reply to you so soon it's probably because my vacations are finished, or I'm having some issues on transforming your name into Sangheili name!

The following text is not necessary to read, but if you want to, you may read it!

Some people asked me how that I knew their names in Sangheili. Well, my answer is that I have been researching the formation of Sangheili names for some time. It was kind of difficult, but I managed to be able to transform almost any name into sangheili! I might have some issues into transforming names with numbers on them, but I'll try my best!

• Like 2

Real Talk!

Real talk... there are many options in this one: Alus 'Latodee, Alus 'Aerosee and Lkus 'Latadee.

Azaxx

Do it pweety please :3

Hmm let me see what I can do for your name... It could be Xxus 'Azaumee, or Xxne 'Azaamee. Not much I can do because of that Double X on your name :I

Try my real name, Desmond, and if you can, my user name :awesome:

Haha I believe Desmond would be Ndth 'Sedadee.

EliteISnIp3r is rather difficult. It should be Erus 'Ileumee.

But if you want both together, it could be Ndfa 'Ileamee. Names with numbers are quite a challenge XD

• Like 2

Real talk... there are many options in this one: Alus 'Latodee, Alus 'Aerosee and Lkus 'Latadee.

Hmm let me see what I can do for your name... It could be Xxus 'Azaumee, or Xxne 'Azaamee. Not much I can do because of that Double X on your name :I

Haha I believe Desmond would be Ndth 'Sedadee.

EliteISnIp3r is rather difficult. It should be Erus 'Ileumee.

But if you want both together, it could be Ndfa 'Ileamee. Names with numbers are quite a challenge XD

Lol nice, how do they even pronounce their own name? XD :rofl:

Jacob, Bacon Shelf

And I like this, it's really good! Tell me how you do these, I could use help thinking of elite characters in my fanfic!

Btw, I use Kjal, after my roleplay character. But still interested

Jacob, Bacon Shelf

And I like this, it's really good! Tell me how you do these, I could use help thinking of elite characters in my fanfic!

Btw, I use Kjal, after my roleplay character. But still interested

sorry for the late response :D My friends near my house wanted to know theirs, so I had to transform around 5 names at the same time :I

But I believe Jacob could be Obus 'Cajutee or even Obel 'Cajotee.

BaconShelf could be Lfus 'Cabolee.

Both together would be Obus 'Cabulee.

I can't explain how you do it right here, but if you want, we could play on Xbox Live together if you'd like.

The first one has a nice ring to it. Thanks !

Glad you liked 'em!

What is my name: Cavril

(It's Russian...I'm Russian...that a problem?)

No, there is no problem in being Russian. Russians are actually pretty cool in my opinion XD

Well, Now for the name... It would be... Ilru 'Vacoree. Or it could also be Ilru 'Lahodee.