Favorite Reach Armor

kewcomber

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ok now i was curious what or who vanity is. I've always wondered. thanks for telling. also my other favorite helmet is ODST with commander shoulder the data wrist pad and a color combo of bright orange and my main color and medium or bright yellow as my secondary

• Like 2

well i actually don't have an xbox. i had a neighbor and he and I played reach every weekend from day one of reach. we were high in the armory. not quite brigadier but close. and i had my armor combinations i have stated above but eventually he moved. and i miss him so now i don't got no armor or creds

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I absolutely loved Reach's style of customization. I liked the relatively low number of armor pieces and helmets because the augmentations you could put on them were so cool! It just helped to personalize the spartan even more.

I've noticed a few of you like looking like a tank! I prefer to look lean, fast, nimble, and stealthy. My favorite setup was the Operator helmet w/ black visor, Hazop shoulders, Recon chest, the UGPS tacpad, and the FJ/Para knees (they look the best while kneeling, IMO).

EDIT: The helmet mods sadly aren't available in "Vanity." That and there is this odd reflection in the visor.

1236277_738252986191053_1346700266_n.jpg

Edited by DracoAvian

• 4 weeks later...