Join the Legendary VGC!

We need new members for the VGC! The Legendary clan that raided fleetcom and won is looking for new members. Anyone who sends a friend request to XxSniperman1 will probably be accepted!! Join our military clan and become more than you ever thought you could be on Halo!

Here are our clan recruitment videos: (one of which was featured on Halo 4 Clan's channel)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUun4OU0OYQ

Send XxSniperman1 a friend request and join our awesome clan!!

Hi, I am not interested in joining, but i am very interested in trying to set up so clan battles. seeing as how no one is replying to my clan battle thread/topic i am being a bit more pro active. I am Public Relations Officer for The Dark Enforcers, we are a community not a clan so a bit more laid back but we are will to battle anyone. we are really intereseted in developing some good repor with other clans so that we might battle that clan frquently.we have 350+ members so if posible we would like to plan events like this two weeks in advance so that we can make a sign up sheet on our web site, and so that we can have as many games going as possible at once....

if your clan is interested please message on this site or send a message to my xbox live account DE ItsMrDeath2U, thanks for your consideration!

• 4 weeks later...