Assassinations: Have you gotten a cool one yet?

Pbrabbit

Assassinations: Have you gotten a cool one yet?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Have you Assassinated someone in a cool way?

• Yes
    • No
    • Hope to
    • never, Assassinations are stupid

In Team Regicide I repeatedly executed the enemy king, even when he was amongst his teammates. They were all within a few feet of him fighting my team when I sprinted in and executed their VIP right in front of them.

In Oddball I encountered a dude well away from the action at one of the bases in Adrift. I had the ball and proceeded to assassinate him with it. I felt he should be ashamed for being so oblivious in an Oddball game to not notice the carrier of said Oddball walking up right behind him.

The best assassination that I've ever done would probably one with an energy sword in mid-air... but I don't think that's too interesting. I don't usually aim for assassinations... they usually lead me to certain death. However, I would totally LOVE to do an assassination while having a rocket launcher equipped...

I alway go for the assassinations, it's kinda a weakness of mine. For example, i got the Assassin Master comendation in my week of playing. In terms of really cool Assassinations, i got one while hoping out of a MANTIS, i was about to be hijacked, when i jumped out, used my thruster pack, and got an air assassination. The Flood assassinations are also really great.