Dosa 'Togulee

Honestly, the idea of a Sangheili ops makes me giggle in delight. I've always wanted to play a Halo campaign from the other end of the gun. It'd show us a lot about how the Covenant operate, and honestly it'd be really neat. Its really, really rare usually that you get to work in groups, though that is more common in Halo 4. Halo 3 usually left you alone, even those you got to play as the Arbiter.

And another thing would be to ALLOW US TO KILL MARINES. You're playing as a Covenant warrior. Shouldn't you fight on their side? Another reason that Sangheili ops would be great. Spartan ops are awesome, don't get me wrong. I love that feature. But why not add a third story? Expand on it even more? Defend outposts from Spartan and Marine attacks, capture various locations, etc, just the same as Spartan ops.

Good to see that people are interested in this feature :)

• 2 weeks later...

343 needs to add elites in halo 5 for certain, because so many fans are elite fans, they are great for machinimas, gametypes, having fun and much more. I just want some variety, I dont want to be a derpy spartan all of the time. I really hope that 343 turns it around and adds Elites, it will make so many more people happy and glad to buy the upcoming halo games.

• Like 2

I hope that this thread may give 343i the intensive that playable Elites are a necessity in halo multiplayer AND machinima purposes since there are So many restrictions in that sense. Not to mention they're just fun characters to play as. So I again I hope they go through with it, because It would make Halo 4 all the more useful and enjoyable.

Lets just face it guys machinimas suck without elites ( sorry people who made them in halo 4 ) and we found that out fast. Look at rise of the Spartans, the forgotten Spartans, shoot I found that my favorite rvb eps with elites were my favorite.

Not just that but me and my friends were having a BLAST on forge when I played as the elite ( now its doesn't work out ) Elites are EPIC...( Who agrees )

• Like 1

I think 343i would want to save everything they can for Halo 5, make people want it more. By getting rid of the playable Elites in Halo 4, they could bring them back in Halo 5, therefore getting more people excited for it. I do hope 343i plans on doing the Elite Ops thing that they were talking about. They did say in an interview that Arbiter may or may not show up in Spartan Ops. You know how epic it would be, if once episode 10 releases (not next week, but the week after) they have a cutscene at the end of the last mission showing Arbiter? I hope they do something like that, Elites or not. Cliffhangers and major key points of a story happening right before it ends is a smart idea, because it keeps people wondering what happened. It's like The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, the last sentence of each chapter makes you so shocked or so surprised to the point where you want to keep reading. If they do things like this but with Elites, I will be so happy :}

i think since the multiplayer is supposely a simulator in that ship it could work at least throw them into customs.

I pose this question to you then... Why would a Spartan, training for missions, train as an Elite? They are not Elites. The physical differences make the operate differently. Different mentalities are also needed as Elites have a far different order of battle than Spartans do.

More over, Spartans are arguably superior in skill, armor and tactics than Elites are. Their enhancements bring them up to a physically equal level with Elites and time and time again we see Spartans win in 1v1 fights or even 1vX fights due to their skills and armor.

Dont get me wrong. Elites are tough dudes but I dont think they are as tough as Spartans. Take Spartan Thorne for instance. It took a host of Elites to take him down and capture him in the first place. he killed several. Whats more impressive is that he took out even more during his escape. Rescued Glassman and when an Elite assassin team went after him he dealt with them in good order. The only time he needed help was right at the end but considering the physical shape Thorne was in compared to the Elite at the begining of that fight (not to mention Thorne killed all that Elites buddies right then and there) the Elite would have just barely won that fight.

So why would they not train against superior opponents such as other Spartans?

• Like 1

Lets just face it guys machinimas suck without elites ( sorry people who made them in halo 4 ) and we found that out fast. Look at rise of the Spartans, the forgotten Spartans, shoot I found that my favorite rvb eps with elites were my favorite.

Not just that but me and my friends were having a BLAST on forge when I played as the elite ( now its doesn't work out ) Elites are EPIC...( Who agrees )

Yeah. All you can do is random Spartan vs. Spartan or dress people in Venator and Fotus to act like Prometheans.

As I said before, an Invasion gametype would fit very well in the game, since the Sangheili we are fighting against are enemies, just like in Reach.

Yeah, it would have been a great gametype, but Elites weren't brought to the game, so I really doubt they can make an appearance on H4.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking more of the Machinima Community. Lots of Machinimas have Elites. But then again, it's just a hope I have :/

what would be awesome is having a separate game cjoice thing thats made specifically for machinima's of course it won't happen in halo4 but hopefully in the next one they can fix that (like maybe making other player characters like grunts and marines