Dale Amos

Basically, I downloaded the DLC for Spartan Ops episodes 6-10, cleared my system cache, and loaded up Halo 4. Opened the Spartan Ops chapter menu, and I can play every mission except any in Episode 6. It says "PLAYERS FAILED TO LOAD CONTENT. A PLAYER MAY BE MISSING DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT"

I've cleared my cache, un-installed then re-installed, and I have Xbox Live Gold membership.

Yet I cant access episode 6 of Spartan Ops. Help much appreciated.

I seem to have the same problem. My favorite part is that I can watch the video for Episode 6 but not play the missions.

Not sure about anyone else that has this episode 6 problem but I wasn' t eligible for the full unlock on customizations. I' m curious if this is related to the people that didn't get the code.

nope i cleared the cache again last night before going to bed and installed from the in game menu as i had downloaded from the marketplace twice - i checked just a few minutes ago and still not working. Like all of you I can watch the video but not play any of the episodes. really really frustrating

Hey Matthew - i did have crimson - deleted it as you suggested, cleared my system cache and deleted the halo update incase that had something to do with it again.... but like Dale the same old problem can watch the cinematic but when I try to play the episodes i get the following. "PLAYERS FAILED TO LOAD CONTENT. A PLAYER MAY BE MISSING DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT" so it would seem there must be some glitch as this is the fourth or fifth time I've downloaded the episodes and I still can't play them any other suggestions or solutions would be amazing. Thanks :question:

So I found a solution ---- I deleted the entire halo 4 folder from my hard drive and cleared the system cache and then did a fresh install of the two halo 4 disc's and downloaded the title update and the spartan ops 6-10 and they work now. So I hope that this works for all of you as it has for me. There must have been a corrupt file in there that the new download didnt like. I uploaded my videos to my file share so I had my in game clips saved!

Finally got mine to work after some selective Halo 4 file deletions and redownloading.

-Deleted Spartan Ops Season 1 and 1.5 files

-Deleted Crimson Map Pack

-Deleted 'Game Save' file

-Redownloaded both Spartan Ops files (not sure if downloading is different from install)

-Redownloaded Crimson Map Pack

-Proceeded to destroy Covenant and Promethean forces in Episode 6 in one sitting

-Currently waiting to see what I'll have to do for Episode 7 (I'm guessing nothing since the Season 1.5 file is large enough to have Episodes 6-10...unless I get to run this drill again...then I might cry a little)

Hey I don't know if this will help any of you guys but every time I tried to play Spartan ops 6, I was getting the 'missing content' error message, everything else was running perfectly but the new content. I rebooted, checked for corruption (of which there was none), deleted, re downloaded, and cleared my cache 3 times deleted and re downloaded AGAIN, none of which solved the problem. The thing that DID WORK for me though was deleting the Halo 4 title update that was in my Halo 4 hard drive storage, along with all the disc 2 content and re downloading it all again, I loaded up Spartan ops again and the new content worked perfectly! I hope this works for you guys too!

i had the same problem, the weird thing is that i signed in with a different local account and it worked on the same xbox; obviously this doesnt help anything though... if there is a glitch like this surely a lot of people will have this problem i found a lot of help at: https://forums.halow...x?find=lastpost

hope you get this problem fixed soon

Finally got mine to work after some selective Halo 4 file deletions and redownloading.

-Deleted Spartan Ops Season 1 and 1.5 files

-Deleted Crimson Map Pack

-Deleted 'Game Save' file

-Redownloaded both Spartan Ops files (not sure if downloading is different from install)

-Redownloaded Crimson Map Pack

-Proceeded to destroy Covenant and Promethean forces in Episode 6 in one sitting

-Currently waiting to see what I'll have to do for Episode 7 (I'm guessing nothing since the Season 1.5 file is large enough to have Episodes 6-10...unless I get to run this drill again...then I might cry a little)

if you do have to do it again eventually you'll get used to it :turned:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys, I bought Halo 4 like 4 days ago, I used to play Spartan Ops normally, but then I downloaded the episodes 6-10 and now it only shows for me *Episode 1* but no chapters AT ALL. Like seriously, not a single chapter from all the 10 episodes. I deleted the Episode 6-10 update, and still didn't work, deleted Spartan Ops 1.0 and redownloaded it but still not working. I am completing everything on Legendary difficulty so I don't know if I'm required to deleted the whole Halo 4 file, and if it will erase all my saves !!! Please help...

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...