DGL Match Results/Leaderboard

Choot 'em

DLG Week 3 match: Vaulting♥Frog (CapToenail24) VS Drizzy_Dan (LL Kool D)

Map: DLG- Pharoah

Score: 200 - 20

Vaulting♥Frog: 2 kills, 20 deaths

Drizzy_Dan: 20 kills, 2 deaths

Feedback: Nice map though I know I suck at 1v1's. Just doing this thing to hang out really.

Video of the game is in my fileshare. (CapToenail24)

Edited by Vaulting♥Frog
  • Like 2

Feedback: Nice map though I know I suck at 1v1's. Just doing this thing to hang out really.

That's what it's all about cap'n! You get to hang out with fellow members of the community! Rule #1 straight from Doc...you MUST have fun, lol!

I really appreciate your participation Vaulting♥Frog !! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Week 3 match (2/10/13): Choot 'em (GT - Choot at OGGC) vs. da monsterchief (GT - da monsterchief)

Map: [DGL] Pharoah

Gametype: DGL Slayer (Official)

Choot 'em: 110 points - 11 kills, 16 deaths

da mosterchief: 160 points - 16 kills, 11 deaths

Game footage on da monsterchief's fileshare (GT - da monsterchief)

Really enjoyed the match da monsterchief and was nice to game with a fellow member of the community (and dad, lol)!

Good luck with the remainder of the season!

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Week 3 match (2/11/13): Lil Dog (HOTDOG8818) vs GermanShepherdD (GermanShepherdD)

Map: [DGL] Pharoah

Gametype: DGL Slayer (Official)

GermanShepherdD: 20 kills, 4 deaths

HOTDOG8818: 4 kills, 20 deaths

Game footage on GermanShepherdD's file share

:gsd:

• Like 4

Hater (Last Rank) vs. M4L1COU5

1 - 20

Hater: 1-20 M4L1C1OU5 20-1

Date played: 2/13/2013

The map was horrid. Insanely predictable spawns with only 2 spawn points it seems like. Once someone with a good shot kills you from the top, you're trapped. You will continuously spawn in alternating sides making it so predictable. The maker should have definitely focused on the gameplay more than the aesthetics. I'm not saying that just because I lost either. My opponent agrees that it is pretty bad.

• Like 1

Hater (Last Rank) vs. M4L1COU5

1 - 20

Hater: 1-20 M4L1C1OU5 20-1

Date played: 2/13/2013

The map was horrid. Insanely predictable spawns with only 2 spawn points it seems like. Once someone with a good shot kills you from the top, you're trapped. You will continuously spawn in alternating sides making it so predictable. The maker should have definitely focused on the gameplay more than the aesthetics. I'm not saying that just because I lost either. My opponent agrees that it is pretty bad.

I agree. It was a bad map. Controlling top mid is how you win on this map , and I knew where my enemy would be as soon as I killed him. Also, if I got his shields low, there was no hiding near the spawn to get them back up so all I had to do was jump from top mid and finish him off.

PS the video is in my file share.

• Like 3

I agree. It was a bad map. Controlling top mid is how you win on this map , and I knew where my enemy would be as soon as I killed him. Also, if I got his shields low, there was no hiding near the spawn to get them back up so all I had to do was jump from top mid and finish him off.

Thank you M4L1C1OU5 and Hater. Your feedback is appreciated and noted. Anyone else with this issue?? Oh wait, others don't have feedback because THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED THEIR MATCHES!!!!!!

PS - Elimination from the tournament begins this week.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Week 4 Match (24/02/2013) Gazzy Mill Mill (GT: Gazzy Mill Mill) vs Neurotic Kasper (GT: Neurotic Kasper)

Map Chosen: Entity

Gazzy Mill Mill - 20 Kills, 0 Deaths

Neurotic Kasper - 0 Kills, 20 Deaths

Games saved in my fileshare

Feedback: We tried all the other maps, and though entity was the best for cover with instant respawn, had a sniper and also was the best layout overall. Was a decent 1v1, kasper wasnt there for like 5-6 of my kills at the end, but GG anyway. Avery good opponent non the less :)

Good luck to everyone else

Week 4 Match (24/02/2013) Gazzy Mill Mill (GT: Gazzy Mill Mill) vs Drizzy_Dan (GT: LL KooL D)

Gazzy Mill Mill - 20 Kills, 8 Deaths

LL KooL D - 8 Kills, 20 Deaths

Feedback: Best opponent yet, very solid dmr, thankyou for being so polite and sportsman, shouldnt be so fatalistic haha but still gg :) Thanks

• Like 1

Week 4 Match (24/02/2013) Gazzy Mill Mill (GT: Gazzy Mill Mill) vs Neurotic Kasper (GT: Neurotic Kasper)

Gazzy Mill Mill - 20 Kills, 0 Deaths

Neurotic Kasper - 0 Kills, 20 Deaths

Feedback: We tried all the other maps, and though entity was the best for cover with instant respawn, had a sniper and also was the best layout overall. Was a decent 1v1, kasper wasnt there for like 5-6 of my kills at the end, but GG anyway. Avery good opponent non the less :)

Good luck to everyone else

I was having family issues and had to leave periodically throughout the game. Was rushed to finish so I was playing very sloppy. 

• 3 weeks later...

Final Week Match: Real Talk vs Drizzy_Dan (3/19/13)

Score: Drizzy_Dan: 110

Real Talk: 200

Winner: Real Talk

Map: DGL Mercury

Will not let me save the film from my recent history and put it in my file share for some reason. Tell me how to do it if I'm doing something wrong.

Feedback: Real Talk has serious accuracy, a very solid BR. Almost a 5 shot every time. It was a great, entertaining game and I thank him for supporting the DGL.

• Like 1

Final Week Match: Real Talk vs Gazzy Mill Mill

Score: Real Talk: 80

Gazzy Mill Mill: 200

Winner: Gazzy Mill Mill

Feedback: Real Talk is a very good player, if it wasnt for my host, the game would have been much much closer. :)

Date and map? Was this just completed? And I wanna know the map just because I'm curious not that it's necessary at this point haha

• 1 month later...

5/26/2013

Neurotic Kasper Vs. Hater

Winner: Neurotic Kasper

Score: 10-6

Map: Pumphouse

He quit with one minute still remaining in the match so the score might have been different if it was finished. 

5/26/13

Neurotic Kasper Vs. Gazzy Mill Mill

Map" Pumphouse

Winner: Gazzy Mill Mill 

Score: 16-8

Connection had a huge factor in game. Damage wouldn't actually take effect until about 1/4 second after the shot hit. Film is in my file share.