•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (16 February 2020 - 01:28 AM) Welcome to the forums, LonnyTeeni! :welcome: View LonnyTeeni's Profile
@  343iBot : (14 February 2020 - 03:25 AM) Welcome to the forums, MichaelDew! :welcome: View MichaelDew's Profile
@  Sikslik7 : (13 February 2020 - 05:39 PM) You are now banned
@  Yoshi1176 : (13 February 2020 - 05:08 PM) I am now moderator
@  Fishy : (13 February 2020 - 04:51 PM) My favorite
@  Fishy : (13 February 2020 - 04:51 PM) Ah yes, a bot that posted pron
@  343iBot : (13 February 2020 - 03:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, WandaCER! :welcome: View WandaCER's Profile
@  343iBot : (13 February 2020 - 01:57 PM) Welcome to the forums, BastienW! :welcome: View BastienW's Profile
@  343iBot : (11 February 2020 - 11:57 PM) Welcome to the forums, DulliesBug! :welcome: View DulliesBug's Profile
@  343iBot : (11 February 2020 - 06:49 PM) Welcome to the forums, KarlisSof! :welcome: View KarlisSof's Profile
@  343iBot : (11 February 2020 - 05:49 PM) Welcome to the forums, Vincentdat! :welcome: View Vincentdat's Profile
@  343iBot : (09 February 2020 - 10:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, MyCreditRNBs! :welcome: View MyCreditRNBs's Profile
@  343iBot : (09 February 2020 - 04:50 PM) Welcome to the forums, umltoluox! :welcome: View umltoluox's Profile
@  343iBot : (08 February 2020 - 08:20 AM) Welcome to the forums, Kobizev48! :welcome: View Kobizev48's Profile
@  Fishy : (07 February 2020 - 01:32 PM) Fräulein!
@  MCPO Mayh3m : (04 February 2020 - 09:02 PM) *pin drops*
@  343iBot : (03 February 2020 - 10:02 PM) Welcome to the forums, Jamesrhype! :welcome: View Jamesrhype's Profile
@  343iBot : (03 February 2020 - 04:56 AM) Welcome to the forums, Loyterrno! :welcome: View Loyterrno's Profile
@  343iBot : (01 February 2020 - 09:04 AM) Welcome to the forums, JamesGaunc! :welcome: View JamesGaunc's Profile
@  343iBot : (31 January 2020 - 02:32 PM) Welcome to the forums, CharlesMinguet! :welcome: View CharlesMinguet's Profile

Photo

What is your favorite gaming platform?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#41 Vehicle Destroyer

Vehicle Destroyer

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 251 posts
Liked
  • LocationGilbert, AZ

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

N64 all the way

N64 all the way

Chief this isn't going to work... Posted Image

#42 BearClawsKiller

BearClawsKiller

Frankie

• Trusted Members
  • 453 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:BearClawsKiller
  • LocationUnited Bears

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

Favorite system huh?... well

I always liked the Playstation but then again I always liked the nintendo at a young age.

I'm just gonna say Xbox 360 because that's all I play these days.

ctZy4bo.png

#43 DaveAtStateFarm

DaveAtStateFarm

A Good Neighbor

• Dedicated Members
  • 908 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:DaveAtStateFarm
  • LocationAwesome Ville

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

It would be highly immature of me to say "Your mom" so i'm not going to say it.

But other than her, I would have to choose an Original Xbox, a GameCube or the Xbox 360.

dave.jpg

Spoiler

#44 PaNdAmOnIuM193

PaNdAmOnIuM193

Brute Chieftain

• Members
  • 68 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:PaNdAmOnIuM193
  • LocationNew Orleans, Louisiana

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

Hard choice

i grew up on Ps2 with KIngdom Hearts (my childhood) and GTA 3, Vice city, San andreas, and vice city stories. my friend had the gamecube/ wii so we played super smash bros and mario cart at his house

i got xbox 360 cause of halo and left 4 dead 2, later Phantasy Star Universe (best RPG for xbox EVER).

now with the new consoles coming out Im not sure if I should go back to PS with Kingdom hearts, final fantasy, or stay with xbox and keep playin halo, and left 4 dead 2.

hard choice.

Signature edited by Bob: "No more long cat, because long cat is too long. "

Posted Image

#45 Frankenzer

Frankenzer

Bond, James Bond

• Dedicated Members
  • 906 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:Frankenzer
2          6    2      

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:49 AM

All of them :D

Signature42f08.jpg

#46 тυcкєя

тυcкєя

Divergent

• Dedicated Members
  • 608 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:Kool Halo Kitty
  • LocationArizona

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:49 PM

Xbox 360 all the way.

Mainly because, It has easier controls for games and It has Halo and some of the more "well known" games on It.

coollogo_com-19464562.png

#47 BeckoningZebra1

BeckoningZebra1

The Negotiator

• Legendary Members
  • 1,807 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:BeckoningZebra1
  • LocationNorth Carolina
10       2                                    

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

Nintendo until it started trying to social network-Why Nintendo? Why?-But now it's Xbox because of Halo and Minecraft

SIG17c699.png

"I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something.

The something I ought to do, I can do. And by the grace of God, I will do."

#48 Enplosion

Enplosion

Jackal

• Members
  • 11 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Enplosion
  • LocationZanzibar

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

nintendo that brings back memories lol game stalls or tweeks so you have to blow on the cartridge and then BAM its ok no problem lol those were the days. If we are talking about consoles id have to say the xbox for me just because of halo. Halo drew me to the xbox. I enjoyed the N64 with mario and mario cart, had fun with dreamcast with the fighting games, playstation had its good times with metal gear, but halo makes the xbox you talk to anyone first thing that comes to mind everytime is halo. lol :thumbup:

#49 Stab Stab Stab

Stab Stab Stab

Hunter

• Members
  • 32 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:That Dang Elite
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:43 PM

Heartbeat... Rising... Blinded by nostalgia... Losing... Control of... Rational thought... Becoming... FANBOY...

The transformation is complete.

snes.jpg

Look at that shape, that color! Just try and lie to yourself, tell yourself you don't want to get in on this, but I know how it works, they're always afraid of the truth. Well brace yourself, the truthtrain is on it's way to hardfact city, and this conducter is NOT making any pitstops. Choo-choo.

Let me tell you all about the Super Nintendo

It has incredibly vivid 16 bit graphics that make me shed a tear whenever I have the privilege to see them. You could frame a screenshot of any Super Nintendo game and it would belong in an art museum.

The sound quality is the best I've ever heard in my life and quite frankly I think even scientists have yet to discover how the sound chip works. Miracles. When listen to sound and music on my Super Nintendo, it sounds better than HD, better than analog! It literally sounds clearer and more realistic than sounds I hear in real life. 'Puh-blam!', that's the sound of your mind being blown. I bet it would've sounded better on a SNES.

The games. What can we say about the games. It goes without saying that we have seen many cheap knock offs try to ride the success of hit SNES games. Halo? No thanks I have Super Metroid. Call of Duty? Please, there's only one Contra. Skyrim? Don't make me laugh, The Legend of Zelda is by my side. Minecraft? Never heard of it, have it ported to SNES and we'll talk

Best graphics, sound, and games, looks like we have a clear winner! Online capabilities? Tell me something, do you honestly enjoy playing with all those tryhards? Playing with friends? There are 2 controller ports, make some room on the couch. As if that's not enough it reads cartridges at lightning speeds due to it's mega powered graphics engine. I tried to load a SNES game in an emulator and my hard drive imploded. My computer was custom ordered from Bill Gates to. It is just to hot to handle ladies and gentlemen.

luca_rossetti_trinita_chiesa_san_gaudenz

Some close runner ups are:

The NES for being like the Super Nintendo. Honestly though the NES is for grandpas, get with the times or you'll be left in the digital dust.

And the Sega Genesis is cool to I guess. It's similar well you know besides the fact it's way worse.

... Wait... Where am I? What hapened?

theking.jpg

#50 AnimeAddict

AnimeAddict

• Banned
  • 668 posts
Trusted

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:13 AM

Xbox is the winner for me :P tho GBA comes in at a Second 

#51 Jinx

Jinx

Brute Chieftain

• Members
  • 64 posts
Liked

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:50 AM

I've been playing Xbox 360 mostly, so I'm going to have to go with Xbox 360 right now. I still haven't hit a year tenure yet, but I have made some great friends!! ^_^

#52 Abraham Walton

Abraham Walton

Jackal

• Members
  • 8 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:urifenn
  • LocationKodiak Island, Alaska

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:08 PM

I must say that mine is the xbox due to playing Halo and Call of Duty, but I've always heard great things about Sony's Playstation system. 

However, I still enjoy the Nintendo 64 and the Super Nintendo :) 

Those were the good old days...

#53 PHIL0S0PHY

PHIL0S0PHY

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 241 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:KSI Change 7
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:03 PM

I think PC is ultimately the best, but I have always used Xbox

No signature yet