NEW HALO CE REMAKE HIGH RES GAMEPLAY SCREENSHOT HERE!

g00n77

Haha, nice. Good art skills too, man. Can't imagine that was easy in paint.

no twas not easy...belive it or not i never even use paint programs. That was like the second time i used ms paint and i was able to produce a decent pic....The HUD took the longest. Mostly i draw with pencils but i have messed with photoshop for a short time...I am going to make another pic, but this time it will look so good that people will believe it is really a screenshot. trolling with art is fun lol

• 2 months later...

wow if u drew that u are the worst sketcher in the book and if u photoshopped the original pic u need to take a deep breath and read the instructions one more time Kid.

actually i did not sketch it. and also i dont have photoshop....this pic was made in about 5 hours using nothing more then a ten year old version of Microsoft paint. and yes you are right i suck at drawing and my ms paint skills are minimal compared to my brother. i never use ms paint or paint programs in general. i am not an artist, i simply made this pic as a joke to post on all the forums...thank you for pointing out the obvious. i assumed the joke was obvious considering the title of this thread but i forget that some users on this site are just angry individuals. some people even thought it necessary to point out the "screenshot" as fake. :rant: it should have been self explanatory