Halo 4 Living Dead

Skullz

Does anyone wish 343I would scrap Flood, and bring back Halo Reach/Halo 3 Living Dead. I mean, it's so unfair how far the Flood can lunge, and to make matters worse they have thrusters that send them half way across the map. Its such an unfair advantage! It's almost impossible to get over 20 kills in a game because the Flood are so quick. Living Dead was by far Halo Reach's most popular game type, as well as most fun! So why throw it all away 343I??

• Like 3

I do. Flood is pure garbage. Doesn't allow for the type of customization like we had in Halo 3 and Reach. The only reason I ever played it was for shotgun kills. Sad that Dominion let me get more kills with it then Flood does. Plus the Flood being able to slice with their sword arm while boosting is BS.

This is a community forum so the chances of them actually seeing this are slim to none and I highly doubt we'll see Infection return in Halo 4. Gonna have to wait and see when Halo 5 comes out. Hopefully they look at the past populations of Halo 3 and Reach's Infection playlist and compare it with Flood's to see how un-popular it is compared to how Infection was.

There isn't really any difference between Flood and Zombies. Thruster=Evade. The only problem I have with it is when people are cowards and go hide on some part of the level they really aren't supposed to be (like the rock in the back of Complex). But that happens a lot less often than it did in Zombies. And I don't like when I kill a lunging Flood, get a Bulltrue medal-and die anyway. That's just broken. It's a fun gametype, but it's my least played one.

Remove complex from the rotation.

Agreed.

There isn't really any difference between Flood and Zombies. Thruster=Evade. The only problem I have with it is when people are cowards and go hide on some part of the level they really aren't supposed to be (like the rock in the back of Complex). But that happens a lot less often than it did in Zombies. And I don't like when I kill a lunging Flood, get a Bulltrue medal-and die anyway. That's just broken. It's a fun gametype, but it's my least played one.

Agreed.

Thruster is definitely much different than evade. Maybe same idea, but a whole other beast when it comes to execution.

The thruster pack isn't like Evade mainly because when using evade you couldn't melee while rolling. And Evade was the same in every game type unlike the thruster where it's way OP compared to every other game type. If the ability to melee while thrusting was removed and all the customization before was brought back then it would be fine. And remove complex from rotation and add some community forge maps. The custom maps in Halo 3 and Reach is what made the game type fun.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

343 ruined the living dead. They got rid of all the great forge maps and made the zombies near unstoppable. Everyone loved the living dead when it first came out and there were safe havens and great spots it was also fair! the zombies could get in a bum rush and destroy any camp spots. If they bring back the living dead more people will play and purchase the game.