Control layout

OMG A PICKLE

Alright, as with halo 3 I absolutely loved bumper jumper, because I would only have the hit "x" rarely. But with reach I can't use the AA's (especially the jetpack) effectively because I can't look and use the ability. So I was wondering are the control layouts gonna be the sme as reach for AA's? How hard would it be for 343i to add the ability to make your own control scheme instead of making you choose one of theirs?

Sorry if there already is a topic on this I just skimmed through all the topics.

10? i tried that once, made me extremely dizzy, haven't been able to master anythin higher than 6, but i usually play on a 5! But yeah, they should definetly have Bumper Jumper in, would be wrong otherwise lol though the thought of being able to use your own layout would be nice, they get away with it on pc, why not xbox?

I prefer the default controls with sensetivity 5. I treid bumper jumper with sens 10 but that was horrific for me and hard to adapt to. and trying to make a headshot at that sens with a sniper just made is worse XD. Defaault and sens 5 are the best for me.and also i agree witht the idea of making your own control scheme.