UNSC 105th Division ODST's

I The Public Relations Officer for a community called The Dark Enforcers. we are looking for clans/communities to set up clan battles with. we just ask that clan/communities that are interested are willing to follow there rules(we follow these rules all the time)

1 No Teabagging

2.No Trash Talking

3.No Poaching(asking members from one community to leave that community to join the other)

events like clan battles benifit both communities because the members then have events to participate in. If you are interested please send a message to this account on this site or send a meassage to DE ItsMrDeath2U on the xbox please take the time to check out our website www.thedarkenforcers.com or the about me page on this account. thanks for your time and concideration!

• 2 weeks later...

If he didn't want to fight you, he would have told you. He isn't on Xbox as often as me or Luneth are (although Luneth spends most of his time on Netflix xD). And most of us don't even have Halo: Reach, either we didn't have it in the first place or we sold it (a stupid mistake, on my part). It's probably the way you asked him though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...