•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 11:36 PM) Welcome to the forums, Williamfueft! :welcome: View Williamfueft's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 05:28 PM) Welcome to the forums, latamdateyic! :welcome: View latamdateyic's Profile
@  Maestro : (20 August 2019 - 04:11 PM) 343iBot needs to denounce her fellow spambots
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 03:59 PM) Welcome to the forums, ukrainegirlshlc! :welcome: View ukrainegirlshlc's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 03:45 PM) Welcome to the forums, ObrabotkaOtKleschey! :welcome: View ObrabotkaOtKleschey's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 09:23 AM) Welcome to the forums, CecilBusty! :welcome: View CecilBusty's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 03:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, GeorgeSug! :welcome: View GeorgeSug's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 11:24 AM) Welcome to the forums, BrianerE! :welcome: View BrianerE's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 05:13 AM) Welcome to the forums, pavingLadia! :welcome: View pavingLadia's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 03:40 PM) Welcome to the forums, modsfsgame! :welcome: View modsfsgame's Profile
@  Maestro : (18 August 2019 - 12:23 PM) report them and move on
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 09:00 AM) Welcome to the forums, Znakomstvo! :welcome: View Znakomstvo's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 08:23 AM) Welcome to the forums, jwxfJeome! :welcome: View jwxfJeome's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (18 August 2019 - 05:59 AM) :'(
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:53 AM) It be like that doe ;-;
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:53 AM) Them scallywags, always coming up on our forums like that.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:52 AM) @Halo6 Follower *REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 09:11 PM) Welcome to the forums, centrsnabInhast! :welcome: View centrsnabInhast's Profile
@  Filch_Is_A_H... : (17 August 2019 - 06:34 PM) Thats sad
@  Filch_Is_A_H... : (17 August 2019 - 06:34 PM) Less than 10 real people today? :(

Photo

UNSC 105th Division ODST's

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Luneth Aerohawk

Luneth Aerohawk

Hunter

• Members
  • 31 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Luneth Aerohawk

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

-Introduction

Are you looking for your squad of ODST's? Well you've found them. We are the 105th Division and we are ODST fans through and through. If you enjoy playing with big teams of friends, going into custom games to mess around, forge fantastic works of art, or use multi media skills to spread the word of your antics, we have everything you need.

-Day to Day Life

We have so very much to offer you here in the 105th. Here are a couple things you can look forward to if you enlist in the 105th.

Our Own Website: We own and operate our very own website that comes with everything you could possibly want and need.
-Forums- Complete with role playing topics such as "Our Story" and "Star Wars RPG", Admin Assistance, Polls, Suggestions, Website Games, Halo Discussion, and other Platform topics.
-Ribbons- Tons of ribbons to show off your achievements while in the clan, such as: forum post count, Time in clan, number of recruits, Incredible feats, dedication to the clan, Rank in the clan, achievements on Halo, and many more to earn.
-Member of the Month- Many people work hard to keep things moving smoothly amongst all the happenings of the clan, and once a month we recognize who we think busted the most hump. Complete with a post announcing the MOTM, and a ribbon to show off your efforts.
-Solid Ranking System- We have many ranks starting from Recruit, all the way to Colonel, the official ODST ranking system. The ranks all have emblems and classifications, along with units, including 105th Division ODST, NCO, Officer, and High Command.

Promotions: As stated above, we have a rock solid ranking system and roster built around an individual's skill set.
-The Roster- So we have one Company, with 4 Platoons, that have 4 Squads, with 4 members each. (Pickin' up a theme?)
-The Ranks- Lowest to Highest; Recruit, Private, Private 1st Class, Lace Corporal, Sergeant, Staff Sergeant, Gunnery Sergeant, Master Sergeant, Sergeant Major, Warrant Officer, 2nd Lieutenant, 1st Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Lieutenant Colonel, Colonel.
-Units- These are units for each for each group of ranks. Starting with 105th Division ODST for ranks Private - Corporal, NCO for ranks Sergeant - Master Sergeant, Officer for ranks 2nd Lieutenant - Captain, and High Comm for ranks Major - Colonel.
-Leaders- Each Company will have 2 leaders, a Commanding Officer (CO), and an Executive Officer (XO). Each Platoon has 2 leaders, a CO and an XO. The Squads each have 1 leader. There are 3 Drill Instructors. And 5 members in High Comm.
-Advancing- You are promoted based on YOUR activity on our website AND in game, not one or the other. Recruiting members, Hosting community game nights, Welcoming new members into the clan, consistently playing with clan members, and contributing to the community forums.

In Game: We have many fun things to do not just on the website, but in all your favorite games as well, but we are a Halo 4 based clan, so we'll mostly be on there.
-Community Nights- Every weekend we have a unique community night where we all get together and go on crazy custom maps, forging, and just messin' around.
-Matchmaking- We more often than not will group up and play matchmaking in large teams, usually 3+ members. We play everything from Big Team Infinity Slayer to Flood mode.
-Tournaments- Sometimes we have in-clan tournaments for certain Ribbons and other prizes. They always end up being loads of fun and we all learn new things about each other.
-Clan Battles- Many clans want a piece of the 105th Division, and we often get challenged to clan battles. Some are impromptu, some are planned. Either way, we're always up for a fight.
-Multi-Platform Gaming- We all like variety-- some more than others-- so many of our members play other games on other systems. Just ask around and you're sure to get a response. *cough*Minecraft*cough*
-Achievement Help- All of our members are lookin' to finish up their achievement lists. We're always ready and willing to help you get 'em done. Feel free to ask around and you'll always find someone who wants to help get those tricky ones out of the way.

-Enlistment-

To become a member of the 105th Division ODST's, all you need to do is contact a current member. That member will help you through this QUICK process.

Registration: Our website has an easy Registration process that only takes moments. Once registered, an administrator will have to Activate your account.
Enlistment Prefix: This is the next step in Enlisting. Filling out this form will let us know more about you so we may more easily place you into a squad.
Boot Camp: Once you have filled out the enlistment prefix, one of our Drill Instructors will get a hold of you and figure out when you are available to be run through boot camp.

-Our Links

There are many places to find the 105th Division on the Interwebz. Here are the links to these awesome places.

105th Division Website
-Registration Page
-Enlistment
Bungie Page
Facebook Group
Twitter Home

Hope to see you all very soon. Message me if you have any questions.

Capt. Luneth Aerohawk

Capt. Luneth Aerohawk
Fire Team Charlie CO
105th Division ODST's

Posted Image

#2 Luneth Aerohawk

Luneth Aerohawk

Hunter

• Members
  • 31 posts
Liked

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

I know the post is lengthy, but it's very informative. Oh, and we've got free imagination cookies.
Capt. Luneth Aerohawk
Fire Team Charlie CO
105th Division ODST's

Posted Image

#3 poying55

poying55

Jackal

• Members
  • 12 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:poying55
  • LocationEarth

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

Luneth bro registered, just waiting to be accepted. Boot C4mp fer me

#4 Furi0usGeorgeX

Furi0usGeorgeX

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 253 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Furi0usGeorgeX
  • LocationEarth

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

Just registered, now waiting for an admin to register me. About how long does this take?
~Furi0usGeorgeX

#5 Luneth Aerohawk

Luneth Aerohawk

Hunter

• Members
  • 31 posts
Liked

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

Great, guys. I'm glad to have you aboard.
Capt. Luneth Aerohawk
Fire Team Charlie CO
105th Division ODST's

Posted Image

#6 Badass_Sniper

Badass_Sniper

Jackal

• Members
  • 7 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:XLX5NIPERXLX

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

Registered and can't wait to hopefully be apart of something this big and orginized ;) , fyi im new at halo 4

#7 lilsilmarillion

lilsilmarillion

Prophet of Truth

• Trusted Members
  • 303 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Silmarillan
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

If the clan I'm in ever dies out (not saying it will) this is my first choice... :)

u0na02X.jpg

#8 Tim Whittle

Tim Whittle

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:08 PM

Do you play halo 4 as a clan. I am new to halo 4. I just started playing it 2 days ago. I am not new to FPS games as I have been playing COD sense I stop playing Halo 2 on the old xbox. But I have decide to go back to halo. Just wondering if you just play halo 4 tournaments. Thanks

#9 Luneth Aerohawk

Luneth Aerohawk

Hunter

• Members
  • 31 posts
Liked

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

Awesome, I look forward to playing with you, Sniper!

Simmons, I saw your gamertag, are you a Tolkien fan? Either way, it'd be great to have you along.

To answer your question, Mr. Whittle, we do play Halo 4 as a clan. We regularly play matchmaking to sharpen and keep our skills up. The other day we won 15 games of Oddball in a row!
Capt. Luneth Aerohawk
Fire Team Charlie CO
105th Division ODST's

Posted Image

#10 Chrisfoun

Chrisfoun

Grunt

• Members
  • 3 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:inocentbtstandr

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

Hi very interested in joining the clan my gamer tag is inocentbtstandr I have loads of free time and hope to hear Back soon.

#11 Luneth Aerohawk

Luneth Aerohawk

Hunter

• Members
  • 31 posts
Liked

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

All righty, I added you on Live. Look forward to talking to you!
Capt. Luneth Aerohawk
Fire Team Charlie CO
105th Division ODST's

Posted Image

#12 Veer Zamamai

Veer Zamamai

Тшо Sтэps Fяом Нэll

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,031 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:Veer Zamamai
  • LocationТояэcн Uиgol, CU, Epнэl Duaтн.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

I used to be in the 105th Orbital Drop Shock Trooper Division; I enjoyed my experience there. The 105th are very skilled, fun and active.

That is me done for complementing a clan. Back to counting a century. I would like an 8v8 clan battle.

0e3e661d-ce1c-47e9-a7a4-4c0b3c23a29c_zps

#13 Furi0usGeorgeX

Furi0usGeorgeX

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 253 posts
Liked
  • LocationEarth

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

I used to be in the 105th Orbital Drop Shock Trooper Division; I enjoyed my experience there. The 105th are very skilled, fun and active.

That is me done for complementing a clan. Back to counting a century. I would like an 8v8 clan battle.

I'll ask Rybo about that. What is your clan called?
~Furi0usGeorgeX

#14 Yoshi1176

Yoshi1176

Co-Founder of HTA

• Event Management
  • 1,819 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Yoshi1176
  • LocationSan Francisco
            8          2          5               

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:00 PM

I n a clan already.

Posted Image

First Presidential MoM

First person to serve two consecutive terms as president of the USF

10th and 11th President of the USF

#15 Luneth Aerohawk

Luneth Aerohawk

Hunter

• Members
  • 31 posts
Liked

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

If you want to join, there is still plenty of opportunity!
Capt. Luneth Aerohawk
Fire Team Charlie CO
105th Division ODST's

Posted Image

#16 Veer Zamamai

Veer Zamamai

Тшо Sтэps Fяом Нэll

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,031 posts
Trusted

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

I'll ask Rybo about that. What is your clan called?

Sangheili Eminence Empire.

#17 Furi0usGeorgeX

Furi0usGeorgeX

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 253 posts
Liked
  • LocationEarth

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

Sangheili Eminence Empire.

I saw more of your posts in another topic. Is it true you aren't in Halo 4? Because if you aren't, then we can't fight you.
~Furi0usGeorgeX

#18 Luneth Aerohawk

Luneth Aerohawk

Hunter

• Members
  • 31 posts
Liked

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:32 AM

In any case we'd need gamertags to even find you.
Capt. Luneth Aerohawk
Fire Team Charlie CO
105th Division ODST's

Posted Image

#19 Veer Zamamai

Veer Zamamai

Тшо Sтэps Fяом Нэll

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,031 posts
Trusted

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

I saw more of your posts in another topic. Is it true you aren't in Halo 4? Because if you aren't, then we can't fight you.

Halo 4 is an awful, and unskilled game. We do indeed occupy Reach.

#20 Rayjin

Rayjin

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Rajin x Bajan

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

Very excited at the possibility of playing with you gents!

Feel free to add me on my "desperate to get on xbox live quickly at the age of 12" gamer tag, "Rajin x Bajan"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users