This was a great play date! Down to only 3 people now though, including me. I played this one through since it started, and I loved it. Probably the most fun I've had on Halo in a long time. Happy to see Azaxx join as well. Had real fun, I will certainly be attending more play dates from now on. Also, Clue was amazing and I think there should be a Clue night, like you guys were discussing. Thank you to all the people that organised this, it was awesome!

• Like 1

This was a great play date! Down to only 3 people now though, including me. I played this one through since it started, and I loved it. Probably the most fun I've had on Halo in a long time. Happy to see Azaxx join as well. Had real fun, I will certainly be attending more play dates from now on. Also, Clue was amazing and I think there should be a Clue night, like you guys were discussing. Thank you to all the people that organised this, it was awesome!

I am working on setting that up.

Oh really it died down... really? :3

Nobody told me.

:troll:

The game was very interesting,and i loved the one part when captain tried to talk along with the party trying to not act like a killer. GermanShepard of course sniping people left to right,and later on we played a hall way game,and of course dexlta was holding off our base with a shotgun. and surprisingly this playdate lasted since 9 this morning till 9 at night. I am guessing everyone had a blast!

• Like 2

Though I was only able to attend a few matches of Clue, it was a blast! Of course the game just HAD to lag out when I was on a roll! The best part...nobody had a "clue" that I was a killer until they faceplanted a rocket! *cough quilts cough* :rofl:

A special thanks to all who attended and hosted! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Well, after hosting for 6 hours I can say there were an endless supply of funny and memorable moments. The one that haunts me is knowing Choot'em was the killer in Clue and becoming trapped in the Gravity Lift elevator with Elite and another. We were able to 'melee' Elite loose from it's grasp, but seeing Choot slowly walk back and take careful aim, knowing I could not pull the trigger until he shot first, was literally gripping inner soul with tension. I had to play fair, but could feel my grip tightening on the trigger. Before I could even think about reacting to his act of aggression it was already over.

I have said since I started playing "Clue" that I will bring it into the forum. May be a once a month or bi weekly event, not sure yet. It is incredibly fun to play and I want to ensure it does not get overplayed.

Once again, thanks to all who joined us and really enjoyed getting to know some newer members.

• Like 5

Well, after hosting for 6 hours I can say there were an endless supply of funny and memorable moments. The one that haunts me is knowing Choot'em was the killer in Clue and becoming trapped in the Gravity Lift elevator with Elite and another. We were able to 'melee' Elite loose from it's grasp, but seeing Choot slowly walk back and take careful aim, knowing I could not pull the trigger until he shot first, was literally gripping inner soul with tension. I had to play fair, but could feel my grip tightening on the trigger. Before I could even think about reacting to his act of aggression it was already over.

For the record, I didn't act on the first opportunity, lol. Too many witnesses around. When I came back and saw you guys were still stuck, I couldn't resist. :rofl:

• Like 3

Well I have good news for you guys. The clue map has been finished and I added an Absolute Dog Scmeef to it. Currently working on another one which should be finished in a week or so. I'm glad that you guys liked them so much and will make an effort to get a variety of maps to play o for you guys.

• Like 2