Halo 3's Janurary Community Play Date

Absolute Dog

Well....after a slower start then normal, we did get a very fun play date rolling along. Initially we began with JXZAW and Skum and quickly picked up Sweaty Bagels. After GSD Barrack Obama and Hater joined, we actually had the makings foe a good social team.....minus the fact a few needed to remember the controller layout or get there groove on! lol VaultingFrog, both Doc's, RealTalk and Sarge are just a few that continued to pile on as we jumped into custom games. Though we could never really balance the teams to fairly, mainly because GSD and Skum's older brothers were playing there controllers and stealing all of the kills, the morning and afternoon were a big hit with the members. Heck, even Bobo Margoto showed up and hung out for a bit.

Those who did not or do not show up for these events are truly missing out. I could see some were too busy in the shout box to play with their fellow members, but then it was there loss. Looking forward to seeing you all next week and remember these play dates are a great way to meet your fellow members and let the staff get to know you. I mean CaptToenail.......seriously, only he could come up with a gamer tag like that one! lol

• Like 3

This was the first play date I've actually stayed on, first one I tried I was ill the second one my connection went really bad.

I really enjoyed this play date, and I will be participating in many more. I need to get a mic though, I don't like not being able to talk to anyone properly. Can't wait for next week!