Reach's Janurary Community Play Date

Absolute Dog

Halo_Reach-650x400.jpg

Join the Community for our monthly Reach Community Play Dates!

343i_playdate_banner_by_bronyswag-d5q8rao.png

The 343 Industries Community Forum invites you to join with us on the second weekend of each month to play in both match made and custom games in Bungies final installment in the Halo franchise. All qualifying participants will be presented the Community Play Date Award, called the 'Gamer'

participate.png and enjoy the company of members from the best Halo forums in the universe. So.......join us each month as we support the 6th game of the Halo franchise.

Date and Time

Saturday January 12th beginning at 8:00 am EST

Hosts available

Absolute Dog - 8:00 am until I need a break.

Any well known member to our community may volunteer to help host this and all Community Play Dates. Simply message

imakequilts with the time you are available to host. Hosts will be selected and possibly have overlapping time slots to ensure a host for a lobby and/or for hosting an overflow lobby.

As the file share system becomes available we will gladly receive maps from the community for these events. Simply submit them in this thread for consideration.

*Make sure you send a friend request to one of our community accounts to ensure ease of joining all of our community events. Links will be provided shortly.

• Like 6

Well I got on for about 4 hours of this before the group dwindled down into nothingness. Highlights of the day for me...

- Trash Compactor

- Watching AD accidentally jump off the edge of the map in musical chairs

- Musical Chairs

- Those three infection maps

- Going ahead of the humans and laying an ambush for them

- Wrecking a team of randoms in Team Snipers w/ Director and VautingFrog

- FFA SWAT on Countdown with 15 players xD

Overall I'd say that it was a very fun playdate.

• Like 2

The Reach Play Date was definitely fun. Yes it is true I did jump off the map in Musical Chairs.......but I swear the post required a crouch jump. There were many familiar faces and a few new ones. Bobo Magroto came to join us early on and amazingly I did not need an interpreter this time to understand him through his accent. Skum proved to be the killer of the day, except for Swat, were GSD showed off his infamous swat skills. Spades and Lil Dog, our newest staff members, showed up in prime fashion. Spades still awake after pulling an all nighter and Lil Dog just a chipper as ever running around assassinating players at every chance. Elite 343 also joined in from the start and represented the British side of the forum. He is no doubt itching for the newest installment of SURVIVOR Halo Style to begin. Many others joined us and all appeared to have a great time.

• Like 9