Monthly Update: The DMR Benedict Arnold

Flippant Sol

Hey guys, guess who it is? Any hoo, I'm gonna start this new monthly update so that I can stay up to the latest feedback from you guys, and I would give a five dollar bill and a thank you to whomever moderator is daring to derevoke my shoutbox privileges, I mean, come on! It's a new year, and I now feel isolation some people only have nightmares about! Any hoo let's get to tonight's topic: So you know how at first I was all up in the BR's face when Halo 4 Came out and I was Pro DMR and all of that? Well guess who is a reincarnation of Benedict Arnold? Yep, that's me! I am awesome with the Br and all of you haters are gonna be like "give us reason" so I will slow down my brain just enough so that I can come up with reasons. *gasp of air* The Battle Rifle is a good weapon because, as you probably know, if it were put up to a light rifle without scope, it's good. It is a traditional weapon in the despite that Halo 4 is Halo Reach 2. SO that's most of whats to inform you so, good night!