What maps do you want in Anniversery?

Sorry man, but the maps just got announced: timberland, prison, beaver creek, instalation 04, damnation, and 2 others. Blood gultch will not be I there because reach already has it. If u want more info, check out some of the recent posts.

Sorry man, but the maps just got announced: timberland, prison, beaver creek, instalation 04, damnation, and 2 others. Blood gultch will not be I there because reach already has it. If u want more info, check out some of the recent posts.

reach has blood gulch?

Does anyone know what the two others is?

I miss Valhalla.

Also does anyone remember that ship to ship level? Boarding Action, i believe it was called. They should remake that but the spartans would be battling on 2 halves of a ship thats been torn down the center by a plasma blast. Middle could even be low grav to allow people to try to jetpack across.

I just remember having a lot of fun on that map.

Hang em high has been confirmed.

and why not? because other people have remade them? on the community? they should be remade by 343 too....maybe with their own twist.

EDIT: SgtHunter, tone down on the big sig please, its annoying to think there's another post just to find its your HUGE signature.

Yeah but Hang'em High was redone for Halo 2. I don't need a remake of a remake of a remake in my future map packs. No thanks. I prefer fresh new maps. 343 can take that re-garbled crap from the previous titles and choke themselves with it. I wanna see some original stuff. I wanna see what this team is actually gonna be capable of. Cause if the whole map pack and future Reach support is gonna be remakes and stuff, then I could only imagine that Halo 4 would end up being all pieces of existing maps from the other titles, just cut up and pasted together. Soooo boring. And before people start hating on my point of view.... I am an active map maker. And yes I have created some pretty intense original Halo and Halo 2 maps.

Obviously you have never crafted a map.from from.scratch in 3ds max Biggles. Forge has nothing to.do with maps. Forge is just a console.friendly adaptation of Bungie's Sapien tool that you use to place objects, spawns, machs etc into a map before compiling it for game use. Forge creations take no actual.skill. You simply place premade objects on a premade terrain environment. Have you never seen any of the custom CE Hali.1 maps or.Halo.2 PC maps that have been done? Most in my opinion are far superior than some lame ass remakes.

The only reason why we got multiplayer maps.based off of.campaign maps in Reach, is because ever since Halo 2, most of the modding community created sp based multiplayer maps. I've done quite a few myself. Even as I speak, I am crafting a forerunner firefight map based off of the concept art and images from Halo Legends.