Hello, please repair Halo 2 Vista, Microsoft isn't doing anything. Although I dont see any 343 servers on Halo 2 vista, I bet it can still be done. Halo 2 Vista needs somne repairs because it has noticable problems. In matchmaking microphones dont work and games can spontaniously deny access. I know not alot of people play Halo 2 Vista But I think even if it isnt a top earner it should work effectively for those whom have purchased it. Also It would be awesome if the character stuff could be added to create firefight scenarios for Halo 2 Vista.

Halo 2 Vista is no longer a supported product by Microsoft. They ended official support about 9 months after it was released. As for the server issues...if some servers are locked, that is because the host is only allowing friends or players by invite only. My advise to you...start hosting a server yourself to avoid some of those headaches.

As fro other issues, you can always hit me up or my team the H2MT over at Monstrmoose for some serious official map making endorsed support. To my knowledge we are the only team to ever be acknowledged and have out team advertised on the official Xbox Halo 2 page.

• 10 months later...

(old i know...sry)

But 343i should really consider updating halo 2 for pc and listen to the h2pc community for a change :)

also maybe think about making it a Free-2-Play game and release some maps for halo 2 pc.

Don't give up on Halo PC Gaming 343i/Microsoft 

I believe 343i said they would not be supporting/updating older Halo games that they didn't make. (They said they would with 3/Reach but never went through with it)

Also Halo 2 Vista lost all support after 9 months. It was released in 2008 that was a very long time ago. The game isn't worth taking the time or resources to update anymore they need to focus on Halo 4/5 

You know what they did for Halo 2 Vista back this summer? They didn't take the servers down like they did for Halo 2(Well Microsoft had to shut off old Xbox servers anyways) So at least be grateful for what they did there they listened to the H2V community on that one.

Halo is primaryly a console game. Halo is what sells the Xbox its what put it on the map as much as I would love for them to release more Halo games for the PC(They gave you Spartan Assault as a timed exclusive at least) I think we can all understand that 343i can only do so much and their primary focus is Halo 4/5 at the moment. 

The only title to date, that anyone can say has outsold any other title, is Halo for PC.  Halo for PC has generated more content, more support and more money for Microsoft than any other Halo title.  Granted yes that is over a long period of time, but it still remains one of the top 5 played games on PC.

The only title to date, that anyone can say has outsold any other title, is Halo for PC.  Halo for PC has generated more content, more support and more money for Microsoft than any other Halo title.  Granted yes that is over a long period of time, but it still remains one of the top 5 played games on PC.

Errrr maybe it is the best selling Halo PC title but it isn't the best selling Halo title. Halo 4 so proudly took that role.

Errrr maybe it is the best selling Halo PC title but it isn't the best selling Halo title. Halo 4 so proudly took that role.

But Halo 3 still beats all the other Halo's in terms of, Total copies sold, over _X_ amount of time. Halo 4's sales are nearly non-existent after one year and five days of release. While Halo 3 on the other hand was still flying off the shelves.

Halo 2 was the best selling Original Xbox game... A title no other Halo title has yet to achieve since.

this is a fan page where we talk to each other not the actual website but you can send them an email i would give you the email but i dont know it

They don't have any contact details, only way to speak to them is to hope that they stumble across your post on the Waypoint forums.

• 3 months later...