Turf - Halo 2 Remake

o_tallon_o

Turf - Halo 2 remake

Latest Update: 1/5/13

Gamertag: o Tallon o

I accept friend requests

Slayer/FFA, CTF, Oddball, KOTH

Map works with any amount of players but I recommend only two teams for the gametypes.

This is my remake of Turf from Halo 2. I have seen other remakes that claim to be exactly the same as the original but they are not, their buildings are too high and the jumps are not correct. While the maps look good, they don't feel like the original. You can't have all aesthetics and accurate map at the same time. I believe I used my budget wisely to make an accurate remake.

I played Halo 2 on the screen next to Halo 4 and took a few weeks to make everything correct. Spawns, hills, jump distances, lines of seight. Most trick jumps are retained without being able to leave the map.

118dnro.jpg

fuqu13.jpg

x4hzzo.jpg

255o19d.jpg

• Like 1

I like it a lot :-) tis very faithful and has the same urban feel and the only real issue with the map is the unavoidable one that when doing a remake for a map like that you just simply don't have the pallet and pieces to make it look as good as the original :-/ But it plays very well. Well done.

Yes it's a shame, to start I had power lines, pipes, other decoration around the map. Unfortunately in order to complete the map the way it needs to be you need to remove a lot of that stuff. The main thing was, to me, that it plays the same. I couldn't add a scarab or I would have :)

Thanks for the kind words and trying my map