Spectral Jester, we bid thee a fond farewell

Church

From what I have seen, he is only stepping down as a mod. Frankly, mods need a break here and there, even extended ones, and the last couple of months have been hard on any still here. Many members have left over the last few months. It is sad really, that so many have not been on since Halo 4 came out.

• Like 4

Thank you for writing this Church, im sure SJ will like this.

Its sad to see one of our sites greatest mentor's and moderators go, but we all must make these decisions in our lives.

So i wish you luck SJ, in any endeavour, and sincerely hope to see you around the community

:hug:

And id like to add this... (whether your leaving or just steeping down it works both ways)

Although you shall leave

your memory remains

The work you have done

The people you trained

Although you shall leave

We all will remain

and think of the times

when Spectral's shine reigned

:3

• Like 4

Good bye SJ you were the first to give me a warm welcome to this site and make me feel welcome. You where always like the father of the site in my eyes but all good things must end. :( And if you are leaving this site I wish you luck through this hard and tough road called life. I just want you to remember you will always be our Courageous Leader. :welcome:

• Like 2

This is very unfortuante. SJ has been a mod for a long time and has done a great job IMHO. Compared to other forums on the net, this is one of the better ran forums, and a lot of it is due to SJ's hard work and dedication.

I think this should be a wake up call to us members that have been around for a minute or two. Respect our moderators and other staff, they make this site work, FOR US, the fans. It saddens me that some members of this forum would choose to abuse its moderaters to the point they step down. With out the mods hard work this site would fail, remember that. How often do they have our backs, and how often do we have thier's? I feel like we have failed SJ on this one...

You will be missed as a mod, I like many others are very sad about this. Just dont leave the community completely, the community needs you. You bring something that few others do, class.

I was told something once that stuck with me when I first got in the army, my Commander said "When you go to the worst places in the world and are told to do your job no matter the cost and you fee like you just cant go any further, drive on, drive on, drive on, you will find yourself doing things you didnt think possible and bearing the hardest times of your life"

SJ, no matter where you go, or what you do in life....Drive on, drive on, drive on.

• Like 3