UNSC: "Stinger" class fighter (aesthetic ship)

Cody/Zak

my UNSC: 'Stinger' fighter is a huge, heavily armed, one-of-a-kind fighter ship, slightly resembling a pelican but 3 times the size, and more of a sharp, pointy shape. A pilot crew of 3, with 4 passanger seats and an armory. its crew and passangers would be all SPARTAN III's so it makes the pilots/ crew useful for combat. it also has a deployable mongoose slung underneath the rear-end, held in place by a opening metal box that would lower down slightly and open to make the mongoose accessable. (im making it so it can fit a warthog instead)

i dont mind if i dont get it on a THFE episode, i just want people to to see something i worked hard on smile.png it would be cool if someone like Oakley Hidef downloaded it just to have a look at it, even if wasnt featured on youtube smile.png

please download it and check it out, from the gamertag "Fallen Spyder" (my friend zaks xbox live account, maps MADE BY me, cody bridge) thanks for reading!

sorry theres no image, i cant get a way to put an image up as i have no capture card and if i take a picture of it on my TV, it would be very bad quality and grainy and bad :/