I like it when I kill a guy....

mazzulmaz

I've gotten double kills against the same guy (killed him, he respawned, and I killed him again within 4.5 seconds) and on either side of a respawn (killed a guy, died, respawned, killed another guy within 4.5 seconds).

It's a bit silly, but I don't think it will go away. The 6 seconds shield recharge delay is a much bigger problem than the instant respawns, though I don't think I'd shed any tears if instant respawns went away and we went back to 4ish seconds recharge delay.

• Like 1

......and he kills me after respawning before my shields are recharged. Cause that's totally fair and balanced.

I've heard so many people complain about this, but I had never actually experienced it myself until yesterday. It sucked.

I've gotten double kills against the same guy (killed him, he respawned, and I killed him again within 4.5 seconds) and on either side of a respawn (killed a guy, died, respawned, killed another guy within 4.5 seconds).

This has happened to me as well.

All of that Mountain Dew has hyped up the Halo playerbase so they get bored if they have to wait a few seconds inbetween lives!

for me it's not the wait, but I hate the kill cam that much. I will always hit respawn instantly to avoid the damn cam unless I need to switch loadouts and even then I'll do it as quickly as I can

If kill cam were to become a toggle menu thing or say...disappeared entirely, I'd love a small break from a hellish firefight every now and again

Regicide on Haven is a gauntlet due to the instant spawns. Though it can definitely be abused. I played a game on Abandon where this guy kept spawning close to me near the open part of the map. He was using a DMR and I had an assault rifle. I would just spray him and then crouch shot him at the end which caused him to miss the last couple of shots since he obviously kept his cursor on the same axis. Got like 12 kills off him alone. I was wondering if he would catch on to it but he never did.

I love the instant respawn for one sole reason. Bad team mates. With having instant respawn I'm able to get back into things as quickly as possible and go back up bad team mates to keep them from dying or to go for an objective because they're just standing around AFK or wandering around aimlessly.

I honestly have rarely had this happen to me from either end... I am either lucky or your the worst group of bad luck players I have ever seen.

Ditto, I always hear this complaint yet I never seem to see it.. maybe I have been mad lucky or just do not pay attention to the enemies name, at the end of the day if a new enemy (same player or diff) appears in front of you its up to you to kill him....

Ditto, I always hear this complaint yet I never seem to see it.. maybe I have been mad lucky or just do not pay attention to the enemies name, at the end of the day if a new enemy (same player or diff) appears in front of you its up to you to kill him....

This happens notoriously on Haven Regicide and Abandoned to a less extreme extent.

It can make the road to the king quite treacherous.