Forge and Custom Games in Space

there have been enough zombie movies to tell me how to survive a zombie apocalypse.

what happens when the zombies turn out to be different in real life then how they are in movies? for all you know you will have to shoot them in the crotch and headshots will make them stronger. keep an open mind when fighting zombies for the first time...and even if you survive the zombies you might not survive the winter....thats where the lumberjack comes in......

what happens when the zombies turn out to be different in real life then how they are in movies? for all you know you will have to shoot them in the crotch and headshots will make them stronger. keep an open mind when fighting zombies for the first time...and even if you survive the zombies you might not survive the winter....thats where the lumberjack comes in......

Fantastic point. It is important to keep a list of survival priorities and adjust them based upon the type of zombie outbreak you might be facing.

Keep an open mind. That is Priority #1.

• Like 1

Fantastic point. It is important to keep a list of survival priorities and adjust them based upon the type of zombie outbreak you might be facing.

Keep an open mind. That is Priority #1.

when did this thread go from space battles to zombie outbreaks? lol.....makes me want to buy dead island!!!

i agree its best to keep and open mind (not litterally that's what the zombies want!) but to be open to try new tactics...yea sure aim for the head at first...but if that doesnt work dont panic, instead try disabling the zombies legs. and if all else fails run. i dont care how fast a zombie is, with a little skill you can outrun them by hopping fences and not getting yourself cornered. zombies can be tricky because they have the potential to be as smart as they where as a human...for all we know zombies can use guns or even fly airplanes....how smart does a zombie have to be in order to no longer be considered a zombie at all and instead a vampire...i guess intelligence makes it a vampire since zombies and vampires are pretty much the same.

• 4 weeks later...