Caboose The Ace

18 members have voted

1. 1. vote whats the best

• halo 2s
    • halo 3s
    • odsts
    • reaches
    • halo 4

the reason flagum isnt here is becase its a pretty powerfull gun but halo odsts magum was noted upon by ign for feelong like halo ceas pistol in the most recent games the mangums only gotten better halo 2 and 3 was in my option more worthless than a plasma psitol

Never played Halo 2 online.

Halo 3's was nearly useless.

Halo ODST's was good but it sucked against shields/armor.

Halo Reach's was OK but it's recoil was enormous.

I think that, overall, they did the best job on the H4 Magnum in any Halo game so far. The weapon is precisely what it's supposed to be: a backup weapon, a secondary, which is easier to use in close quarters then rifles, but not easier than automatic weapons.

Voted for Halo 3's because it was a 5-shot kill and I got a kick out of out-BRing people when I didn't even have a BR, THEY did, and I just killed them with a magnum in a fair fight.

Halo 2 and ODST's pistols were nothing like the magnums in 3, Reach, or 4, so I wouldn't have even included them in the polls. I loved ODST's pistol, but it didn't have the same place in the game at all.

Halo 4's magnum mostly sucks, it's 6 shots to kill and has to reload way too often. Reach's magnum might have been more powerful than Halo 3's, but to use it you have to play Reach, so....

I'm gonna go with Halo 4. In Halo CE it was obviously overpowered, in Halo 2 it was a bad choice in most cases (unless you have been using noob combo - which you schouldn't have done) and in Halo 3 it just felt awkward and didn't have zoom. If I remember Reach correctly, the Magnum there was very similar to the one in Halo 4, but I find myself using the Magnum way more often in 4 than in Reach so I'll go with our current pistol.

• 3 years later...