•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (12 November 2019 - 01:47 AM) Welcome to the forums, louisamo4! :welcome: View louisamo4's Profile
@  343iBot : (11 November 2019 - 04:44 PM) Welcome to the forums, wildayd16! :welcome: View wildayd16's Profile
@  343iBot : (11 November 2019 - 12:57 AM) Welcome to the forums, Philipknori! :welcome: View Philipknori's Profile
@  343iBot : (10 November 2019 - 11:11 PM) Welcome to the forums, elmerpu1! :welcome: View elmerpu1's Profile
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (10 November 2019 - 08:41 PM) says u
@  343iBot : (10 November 2019 - 11:25 AM) Welcome to the forums, Djoe23! :welcome: View Djoe23's Profile
@  343iBot : (10 November 2019 - 01:47 AM) Welcome to the forums, virgieed4! :welcome: View virgieed4's Profile
@  343iBot : (09 November 2019 - 11:06 PM) Welcome to the forums, Keithcoasy! :welcome: View Keithcoasy's Profile
@  343iBot : (08 November 2019 - 07:30 PM) Welcome to the forums, randallvv4! :welcome: View randallvv4's Profile
@  343iBot : (08 November 2019 - 03:52 PM) Welcome to the forums, Hahatone_Rus! :welcome: View Hahatone_Rus's Profile
@  343iBot : (08 November 2019 - 03:19 AM) Welcome to the forums, rebaio18! :welcome: View rebaio18's Profile
@  343iBot : (07 November 2019 - 09:23 PM) Welcome to the forums, HannahFowler! :welcome: View HannahFowler's Profile
@  343iBot : (07 November 2019 - 11:35 AM) Welcome to the forums, danauq11! :welcome: View danauq11's Profile
@  343iBot : (07 November 2019 - 03:29 AM) Welcome to the forums, helenevs18! :welcome: View helenevs18's Profile
@  Tommy : (06 November 2019 - 09:23 PM) All mighty Twam
@  Halo6 Follower : (06 November 2019 - 09:22 PM) Phew, praise Twam
@  Tommy : (06 November 2019 - 09:19 PM) Yeah, but all is good now lol
@  Halo6 Follower : (06 November 2019 - 09:19 PM) 6 hour delay? o.0
@  Halo6 Follower : (06 November 2019 - 09:19 PM) And also weird
@  Halo6 Follower : (06 November 2019 - 09:18 PM) Whoa, spooky

Photo

Halo 4 Forum Role-Play applications! APPLY NOW!

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#1 Surveillance

Surveillance

Observer

• Dedicated Members
  • 844 posts
Dedicated
2    7            

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

If you were accepted, Role-Play HERE!

30 years after the events of the composer and the Prometheans, the UNSC is back to the war with the Covenant.The Spartan 4 program has been working well, and many new spartans replaced the retired ones. The Infinity has a new chain of command, and more Ops are being issued everywhere. But a UNSC science team on Requiem found signs of an old enemy returning. One that was thought to be killed of by Petty Officer SPARTAN John 117. The science team was never heard from again, and Infinity is sending more spartans to check it out, but the Covenant has similar plans...

Rules
1. Obey the normal forum rules.

2. No god-moding.

3. No meta-gaming.

4. Don't control other people's characters. That includes Secondary characters such as squad members. There is an exception however, if the person ** owns that character gives you consent, or under special situations in which it has no effect on the story. If you have a question about what kind of situation permits it, PM D-38 Boss.

5. Don't edit your posts unless it is extremely important.

6. Do not create an overwhelming amount of Secondary Characters, and if the person is not a recurring character, don't bother going into extravagant detail about them

7. Read all posts. You can really throw off the story if you have not read what has happened before your part. Also if you plan to reference an earlier event or character, be sure to review their Information that is important to your reference.

8. If you are unsure whether or not you can do something, PM D-38 Boss. If you can't reach him, PM HaloGeek. If D-38 Boss is online you can also ask him in the Shout-box. Have fun!

Forum Role-Play Staff
HaloGeek - Creator / Administrator
BaconShelf - Assistant Administrator / Application Acceptor
Ledgend - Ideas / Story Development
D-38 Boss - Rule Maker / Rule Ideas
SykoWolf - Assistant Rule Maker

Squads
If you want to have a squad, they don't need applications. Just introduce them in a dynamic way throughout the story.

Fighting
Halo is full of fighting! But there are a few rules:
If you want to fight another character, schedule a fight in this discussion thread.
When fighting regular enemies, that doesn't need to be scheduled.

General RP Information
When you post, before you start with the action you must do this at the top:
(Name)
(Time)
(Area/Sector)

After that skip a few lines and RP.
--------------------------------------------
Romance.... is allowed. No sexuality.

UNSC Application Format
Name:
Personality:
Backstory:
Weapon of Choice:

Covenant Application Format
Name:
Appearance:
Personality
Backstory:
Weapon of Choice:

When we get at least five people I will create the actual Role-Play thread. This is also the discussion thread.

Accepted
HaloGeek
Harbinger
BaconShelf
JamesTheGreen
James Le Meur
Avictus
Ledgend
SykoWolf
Lenard Church

My Application
Name: Anton
Appearance: He is the UNSC A.I. for Infinity, looks like the nano-suit from Crisis, and is red in color
Personality: Logical, Serious, Intimidating.
Backstory: Anton was a new A.I. and was chosen for the UNSC Infinity. Replacing Roland, he was the second A.I. to be on Infinity. Anton preformed really well, and he was known for his intimidation and seriousness. (Make your future backstories longer. I just couldn't do much for an A.I.)
Weapon of Choice: Infinity guns and computer systems.

#2 Sarge

Sarge

The Man, The Myth, The Legend

• Dedicated Members
  • 559 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:Not Sarge
  • LocationBlood Gulch

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

Name:
Appearance:
Spoiler

Personality: Hates the blues and grif
Backstory: Came from blood gulch (halo 1) and appeared in halo 3's campaign
Weapon of Choice: shotgun
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Surveillance

Surveillance

Observer

• Dedicated Members
  • 844 posts
Dedicated
2    7            

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

1000000% declined.

#4 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

Loyal Stormtrooper of the First Order

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Caboose The Ace
  • LocationStarkiller Base
11                      2         

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

UNSC Application Format
Name: Caboose
Appearance: epic
Personality: kind team working willing to put my life to stop the covies
Backstory: i was a marine ion reach but our comander was killed so i took over and saved my sqaud and was prometed to his potion sice then ive one most medels the unsc can give and surived many hardships
Weapon of Choice covient carbine and lighrifle

tumblr_inline_o0lut5Boyj1qz9e28_500.gif

#5 Harbinger

Harbinger

The Lawful Neutral

• Dedicated Members
  • 678 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:DeathLord Nexus
  • LocationI'm not really sure anymore.

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:46 AM

UNSC Application Format
Name: Harbinger(real name was lost do to virus sent into records by the covenant and Harbinger dropped the name no longer caring for it)
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair. 5 Feet 8 Inches. Small half inch barely noticeable unless close up scar on right side of face near mouth and half inch scar in middle of left hand do to knife wound. Blue eyes and white skin
Personality: Very friendly around and to friends. But when separated or on a different squad rarely speaks unless to give orders or to alert someone of something. Rarely questions orders and would sacrifice his life.
Backstory: Grew up in a poor lifestyle with divorced parents upon turning 18 left and joined UNSC rarely speaking to family. Rose through the ranks fast and had very high test scores. Finally reaching the rank First Lieutenant he was sent on a mission to scope out some Covenant activity in on an asteroid with his squad Gamma(consisting of 6 men). Turning out to be a trap Gamma squad was captured and taken to a Covenant Super Carrier Honored Retribution after 6 months of brutal torturing all of Gamma squad was killed except Harbinger he managed to get away do to a massive solar flare from a near by sun hit the Covenant Super Carrier knocking out power of a short time during that time Harbinger snuck though the ship managed to overload the core and escape in a escape pod. After 2 days of sounding off a UNSC emergency signal he was found by a Civilian scavenger ship upon returning to the UNSC he was promoted to Captain and was made into a Spartan 4.
Weapon of Choice: Knife and .45 Magnum.

harbinger_signature_by_fireyredphoenix-d
I am Harbinger! I fight and live for Honor, Loyalty, Duty, and Selfless Sacrifice!

#6 Surveillance

Surveillance

Observer

• Dedicated Members
  • 844 posts
Dedicated
2    7            

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

Caboose denied and Harbinger accepted!

#7 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:12 AM

um why was i denied im one of the best solilders in the unscin my platoon of 1 million i came first

Appearance: epic
Personality: friendly kind trustworthy taction proficent in every prothen human and covant wepons known
Backstory i grew up on harvest when i was 16 the covant attacked i escaped but my family was killed so iwas taken the a orthange on earth were i escaped from and joined the marines i was soon deployed to a human woyld called mygetto a colney would our sqaud crystal took the casluty of our leader choppor then i took charge and me and my sqaud escaped and completed our objetive evacting civilans i then rose through the ranks and became a sqaud leader of crystal after a mssion to destroy a covant base i lead that by the way i was contacted by the unsc they asked my if i wanted to become a sparten 4 i acspeted and i am a sparten4 sqaud leader now fireteam even i was the stopm in war agmes the top in scores everything i have evr medel in the unsc insept prisner of war
Weapon of Choice the carbine and the lighrifle

#8 James Le Meur

James Le Meur

Jackal

• Members
  • 5 posts
Liked

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:13 AM

UNSC Application Format
Name: Night seeker
Appearance: dark brown. 5 Feet 4 Inches. Bright blue eyes and white skin, when armour is on; blue armour, scout helm.
Personality: masked happy face, only put it down when alone. Always wanting to help others. When away from friend always wanting to get to know the people around him .Rarely questions orders but always looking at the diplomatic way, also a very good strageist
Backstory: mother and farther where both in UNSC farther was a ODST and mother was Captain of a frigate, they died on the same mission, he was admitted to an academy where he was tort how to fly all types of flying vehcles.
Weapon of Choice: sniper

#9 Surveillance

Surveillance

Observer

• Dedicated Members
  • 844 posts
Dedicated
2    7            

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

@CABOOSE I told you your flaw. Your backstory is 10% better in terms of story, but everything else needs to be chucked. How are you supposed to Role-Play when I can't even read what you are saying, have horrible spelling, and have no idea what spelling and punctuation and grammar even mean.

Therefore, again, you are DENIED.

@James Le Meur Yours was better than Caboose's, but not nearly as good as Harbinger. So far only Harbinger has met my standards.

Therefore, you are DENIED.

#10 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:36 AM

halogeek im bad at spelling so what who cares ill do it again but exuse my spelling

Appearance: blue eyes bald whie skin scar on my arm from a engery sword
Personality: friendly kind trustworthy taction proficent in every prothen human and covant wepons known also very talktive and spend lots of time getting to know my sqaud
Backstory i grew up on harvest when i was 16 the covant attacked i escaped but my family was killed so iwas taken the a orthange on earth were i escaped from and joined the marines i was soon deployed to a human woyld called mygetto a colney would our sqaud crystal took the casluty of our leader choppor then i took charge and me and my sqaud escaped and completed our objetive evacting civilans i then rose through the ranks and became a sqaud leader of crystal after a mssion to destroy a covant base i lead that by the way i was contacted by the unsc they asked my if i wanted to become a sparten 4 i acspeted and i am a sparten4 sqaud leader now fireteam even i was the stopm in war agmes the top in scores everything i have evr medel in the unsc insept prisner of war
Weapon of Choice the carbine and the lighrifle im profict in all but these aremy best

hows this halo geek better or no

#11 Yoshi1176

Yoshi1176

Co-Founder of HTA

• Event Management
  • 1,819 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Yoshi1176
  • LocationSan Francisco
            8          2          5               

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

Name: Yoshi ( old friends gave it to him )
appearance: Dirty blonde hair 5ft 9 Thin build Muscular and has ice blue eyes and has a buzz cut
Specialty: Sabotage
Weapon of choice: Sniper rifle
Personality: Strong Determined and caring never leaves a man behind always looking for a way to screw his enemy over

Background: Grew up on Reach, entire family was killed by Elites. Was rescued by a ODST and brought to Earth.Joined the UNSC at the age of 17 were he lieed about his age.Fought as a marine for 7 years leading the UNSC in kills. He started working for Dr. Halsey at the age of 22 gathering intelligenceabout covenant vehicals and buildings and weapons.at the age of 23 he was introduced to the spartan program were he went through training for 5 years. Now he leads stealth and sabotage missions on the covenant.( uses pathfinder armor and a purple visor )

Posted Image

First Presidential MoM

First person to serve two consecutive terms as president of the USF

10th and 11th President of the USF

#12 James Le Meur

James Le Meur

Jackal

• Members
  • 5 posts
Liked

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

UNSC Application Format
Name: Night Seeker (given to him when he wa on a top secret mission, happened to be night time)
Appearance: 5 Feet 4 Inches. Bright blue eyes and white skin, streight dark brown hair. one bullet wound on right arm (during a dog fight a UNCS marien fried apon him and shot him through the arm) when i have my armour on :
Personality: masked happy face, only when he is alone will he take it off. Friendly to those he knows and for those he doen't, he wants to get to know them. Normaly when he is put into a new squad he is shy for the first 2 days then opens up. he does not question orders and he would give his life as he dose not have anything to loose. only time when he would question is when it is a sucide mission that will not help the war.
Backstory: He grew up in a middle classed lifestyle, his parents where in the UNSC, mother was a captain of a frigate and farther was an ODST, they died when he was 17, he then moved around a lot slowly turning his life to a living hell. When he turn 18 he joined the UNSC, learning how to fly (vehcles), all types. Then rose through the ranks having middle - high test scores. When he reached commander we was put into a squad with 5 other men and was sent to do a scope mission on a colonised planet near earth (this was the mission he was known as Night Seeker), they found that there were rebles and covenant, they sent word to the UNSC which brought disaster. Their position was breached and they were captured by the rebles, then tossed around to Covenant back to Rebles trying to extract infomation about the UNSC, after the first month of being tossed around we saw an oppitunity of breaking free and took it, discovering a reble army ready to do a full on assult on earth. We decided to stay and try to pick apart their army by making them look like a bigger enimey of the Covanent which brought on reinforcements this was a big enough distraction to get back to the UNCS by taking one of their frigate (driven by me) and to tell them what happened. we where then sent out again with a fleet to distroy who ever survived, but this brough an unexpected turn when our fleet had to be separated to take out two last fighting bases. we tried our best but that wasn't enough 2 of us were killed and the others weren't fit for duty. i survived and i am greatful
Weapon: sniper rifle

#13 XJamesTheGreenX

XJamesTheGreenX

Grunt

• Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:XJamesTheGreenX

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

UNSC Application Format
Name: Jack Fringe
Appearance: 6 feet 2 inches, Tan, Dark hair and stubble, Australian
Personality: A friendly guy, enjoys hanging with mates at the bar, But when in combat keeps his eyes straight, Head down and gets his mates out alive
Backstory: Born on earth, Jack grew up in a small rural town far east of the mega city of Melbourne, He always kept his friends close, when he graduated high school he got a job working on a ship yard. after 4 years of this and the ever growing threat of the covenant gaining ground he signed up into the UNSC as a engineer, He served in the initial requiem encounter. as well as several prior engagements. Jack is devoted to the UNSC and the protection of earth and her colonies.
Weapon of Choice: Primary: MA5D assault rifle
Secondary: M6D pistol
Has been known to use a shotgun when in urban and close combat.

#14 BaconShelf

BaconShelf

I don't know what to put here

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,371 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:BaconShelf
  • LocationSomewhere, Everywhere, Anywhere and Nowhere. And everything inbetween.
2          2         

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

Covenant Application Format
Name: Kjal Otsoree
Covenant Species: Sangheili
Appearance: a Sangheili warrior. Customised black stealth armour to include a jet pack.
Personality: vicious, quick to anger. Patient.
Backstory: This elite was born into the Arbiters rule after the Human-Covenant war. Raised under the teachings of arbiter, he was brought up as a spec ops trooper. Later he joined Jul M'Damas Storm as a spy but eventually began to question his beliefs. He eventually split ties from both groups, neither friend or foe. He uses this for advantage when gaining access to covenant areas. He believes to kill humans; not for religious but personal as he believes they started the civil war which engulfed his home planet three decades ago and resulted in the destruction of his keep, him as one of few survivors. He has sworn vengeance in human kind but one group in particular- The SPARTAN project.
Weapon of Choice: Sword, Beam/ Focus Rifle.

Halo Lore fanatic, purveyor of dank maymays

My writing hub, the Imperial Archive Network

#15 Surveillance

Surveillance

Observer

• Dedicated Members
  • 844 posts
Dedicated
2    7            

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

BaconShelf, JamesTheGreen, and James Le Meur were accepted!

I'll create the thread now!

#16 Cobalt Original

Cobalt Original

Prophet of Truth

• Trusted Members
  • 281 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Avictus 343i

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

UNSC Application Format
Name: Glenn MacTavish (Codename: Avictus)

Appearance:Black Hair, 6 foot 2 inches, Blue eyes, Small scar across right cheek.

Personality: Charismatic, Loyal, Determined, willing to do whats necessary

Backstory: Glenn was born into a powerful Shipping Family, quickly learning how to bargin and decieve others for personal gain. When he was 19 his Mother and father were killed during the covenant invasion of Actium. After learning about the loss of his parents Glenn joined the Marines. After several battles against the covenant Glenn became obsessed with fighting the covenant. During the battle of Sigma Octanus IV Glenn was promoted to Staff Sargeant for showing bravery and saving his fellow Marines. Glenn was wounded during the Battle for Earth. After he recovered he was asked to join the Oni Section III divisions 96th Field Recon group to find forerunner artifacts on Requeim

Weapon of Choice: Battle Rifle
343ICF OFFICIAL ROLE PLAY THREAD http://www.343indust..._20#entry225839

APPLY HERE TO PARTICIPATE http://www.343indust...ions-apply-now/

#17 Surveillance

Surveillance

Observer

• Dedicated Members
  • 844 posts
Dedicated
2    7            

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

Bravo Avictus! You were accepted!

#18 D-38 Boss

D-38 Boss

Delta-1138

• Art Group
  • 1,799 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:xXRC BossXx
  • LocationThe Hideout
11       2         

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Name: Tyler "Ty" MacMillan Codename: Mongoose
Appearance:5"8' in armor, 5"6' normally. 150lbs. Short Black Hair, Chin Scruff, rather average looking. On the Scrawny side.
Personality:Very reserved, Tends to keep to himself. Is terrified of having to Actually Command a squad, but is an effective soldier.
Backstory:Recruited for ODST's straight out of the Academy. Decent grades, excellent pistol shot, talented driver. Grew up in New Mombassa, knew he was going to join the UNSC the day he was Evacuated. Most tend to treat him as a lower rank do to his promotion to Sgt. being unearned in action. He's trying to step up and prove to everyone, and mostly to himself, that he belongs in the UNSC.
Weapon of Choice: M4D Tactical Shotgun, M6CSOCOM/M6S Pistol (Occasionally uses MA5D)

Edited by D-38 Boss, 28 January 2013 - 02:38 PM.

76561198014783625.png

#19 Surveillance

Surveillance

Observer

• Dedicated Members
  • 844 posts
Dedicated
2    7            

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

Excellent, D-38. But could you make your backstory longer, more wrenching, and more eventful? If you do this I will accept.

#20 D-38 Boss

D-38 Boss

Delta-1138

• Art Group
  • 1,799 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:xXRC BossXx
  • LocationThe Hideout
11       2         

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

Excellent, D-38. But could you make your backstory longer, more wrenching, and more eventful? If you do this I will accept.

The main point to the character is he has 0 actual Combat experience, so he doesn't have a lot of back story. i'll see what i can do though.

76561198014783625.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users