moive quote game

Vitamin Pwn

how to play: one person posts a movie quote, other people try to guess what movie said quote is from and who said it, the first person to guess the movie and who said it right gets to post the next quote. then repeat the process over

if no one gets the last quote right within 2 days, the person who posted it gets to post a new one, only one quote at a time please

i'll start

"Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok next quote I will only ask for the movie title since no one will probably remember the name of the character who said it.

"You guys see the size of that chicken?"

Well, it's been roughly two days and no one has answered this one so I will post another. The answer was Young Guns.

What movie and who said it:

"Go ahead and sleep on the power couch. Your training begins tomorrow, at the crack of noon."

ok then it my turn now so here we go

"I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!"

Anchorman, said by Champ to wes mantooth i think

No wait... your right V but it wasn't Smith. It was that operator guy. I can' t remember his name for the life of me. He was the one that started unplugging everyone from the matrix and killing them. I know it started with a C. Cypris maybe?