We all know it's overpowered so why isn't it patched already? Stop saying it's fair. All players use it, only because it's too strong. "Yeah, you just suck." No, i barely get killed but this gun is just a joke. I get tons of kills without it and most of my deaths are due to this op gun that kills me out of nowhere from miles away. All those who believe it's fair use it and don't get kills any other way, so don't even dare annoying me. boltshot

It's not really that OP. As somebody who uses Boltshot pretty commonly in my Loadouts as a secondary I'll attest to the range not being as insane as some people who post these kind of threads think. Upon missing the shot you are also left completely open to getting massacred. Perhaps they should decrease the range by a very small amount but not very much.

"We all know it's overpowered so why isn't it patched already? Stop saying it's fair."

Right. Every time anyone disagrees with you, they should just stop.

"All players use it"

No they don't.

"it's too strong."

Are you sure? What about the DMR? Or any of the weapons. They all kill in under two seconds, you know...

"'Yeah, you just suck.'"

Not unlikely.

"i barely get killed"

Really? Are you some sort of super MLG pro Halo god? I hear even Tsquared gets killed regularly.

"this gun is just a joke."

Wait, it's a joke? Doesn't sound like a joke the way you're describing it. Sounds super serious. Like the fate of Halo depends on it.

"I get tons of kills without it"

Then what's the problem?

"most of my deaths are due to this op gun"

I wish most of my deaths were attributed to just one weapon, which I could then adjust my style of play to avoid most of my deaths. And I believe you. Most of your deaths totally aren't form rifles. You probably only play on Abandon, and only go up the lift when it's occupied. That would explain it.

"that kills me out of nowhere from miles away."

Picks one of the shortest ranged weapons in the game. Complains about being killed out of nowhere from miles away. Did he snipe you with it from across the map now? Headshotted you with it did they?

"All those who believe it's fair use it"

Yes, that would make sense. You probably use the DMR, like me, which half the people here feel is unfair.

"don't get kills any other way"

Nope. Never. Toats not.

"don't even dare annoying me"

Oh no, how could anyone dare. It's not like this thread hasn't been made hundreds of times, and it's not like you didn't make a horribly embarrassing, childish post.

"boltshot"

Yeah, well I can end my posts with random weapons too. covenant carbine

EDIT: Oh god, his name. His name...

"We all know it's overpowered so why isn't it patched already? Stop saying it's fair."

"All players use it"

No they don't.

"it's too strong."

Are you sure? What about the DMR? Or any of the weapons. They all kill in under two seconds, you know...

"'Yeah, you just suck.'"

Not unlikely.

"i barely get killed"

Really? Are you some sort of super MLG pro Halo god? I hear even Tsquared gets killed regularly.

Wait, it's a joke? Doesn't sound like a joke the way you're describing it. Sounds super serious. Like the fate of Halo depends on it.

Then what's the problem?

I wish most of my deaths were attributed to just one weapon, which I could then adjust my style of play to avoid most of my deaths. And I believe you. Most of your deaths totally aren't form rifles. You probably only play on Abandon, and only go up the lift when it's occupied. That would explain it.

Picks one of the shortest ranged weapons in the game. Complains about being killed out of nowhere from miles away. Did he snipe you with it from across the map now? Headshotted you with it did they?

Yes, that would make sense. You probably use the DMR, like me, which half the people here feel is unfair.

Nope. Never. Toats not.

Oh no, how could anyone dare. It's not like this thread hasn't been made hundreds of times, and it's not like you didn't make a horribly embarrassing, childish post.

"boltshot"

Thank you sir. I was too lazy to pick this kid apart.

"All players use it"

No they don't.

"it's too strong."

"'Yeah, you just suck.'"

Not unlikely.

"i barely get killed"

Then what's the problem?

Nope. Never. Toats not.

"boltshot"

You're a blob. This thread is stating the obvious. The gun is too strong. Stop acting like players can adapt to a one hit kill gun. You practically get a shotgun as your secondary. Remember the last game that made shotguns a secondary. MW2. How did that game turn out?