Halo 3 was slower than 4, but it was more fair.

Cortana comes outta lightbridge, then she disintegrates, seems logical. Well okay all cool characters in halo die (captain keyes & sergeant johnson). But whats about the new crimson map pack achievements? Stamp 20 players to death with a mantis! Maybe 343 wants to chain players who wanna have all achievements (You know what I mean if you have tried to kill players via stampin) nice that they want to have 800 m-points for this. One player betrayed me for a mantis and I couldn't kick him. In addition online coop gameplay is laggy, likewise most of bigger team maps. Oh well I also got killed by a "friendly" ghost and kill cam showed me that i haven't bordered on the ghost. It has to do with money, not?

Still a merry little christmas!

Your points are invalid

If you dont like the achievments that came with the map pack big deal, the map pack is meant to add more maps to make halo a little more fun

If you get betrayed for a mantis thats between you and that player, its not 343s fault

If you are unable to get kills with a mantis thats your problem, learn to be better with the vehicle, dont blame 343

The kill cams are laggy, but that didnt change the fact that you died

Co-op being laggy is because of your connection, all of my games are never laggy

All in all i think your a not appreciative of 343 taking over halo, i mean microsoft could have sold it to some company that was never directly apart of halo

If you think its okay to launch "premium" achievements, like killin 20 players by stamp of a mantis, just on new maps (I've seen better ones). I think its like endless grinding in a mmorpg. Moreover the campaign sometimes was unroofed and I had the feeling that 343 orientated too much at sizes such as star wars (for e.g. destroying the "death star" scene in halo) or call of duty (online gameplay).

In other games I don't recognize laggs, my connection is very good and in coop gameplays it laggs because of the engine of halo 4, this was too much for the new slim xbox.

About the kicking for betrayal thing, I think they failed to make that also...

I was playing in matchmaking today and this ******** on my team kept running me over in the ghost, he did it on purpose too, I could see him aiming my way with nobody else around...o.o

He killed me about 6 times and I had no kick option? Like what the F#*$??!! Then he got in a tank and kept trying to blow me up, so I just sat there and t bagged in front of him dodging his tank xD was pretty funny for a few seconds then I got flattened -___- PLEASE, PLEASE FIX THE BOOT OPTION.

I think the reason I didn't get it is because he was in a ghost, and ghosts suck in this game because they splatter your team too quickly, and obviously they think it might have been an "accident" when really their trying to kill their team more than the enemies!!!! This is going to drive me crazy...fix it so it's like Halo 3's, after two betrays from the same person, kick option. -.- No matter what the betray is caused by.